Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 07 2013
By: amine-griffy Lombax Warrior 109 posts

stop blaming noobs about ruining the game

[ Edited ]
45 replies 599 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

hello i was playing dodgeball i got team killed in a party 4 times by diff people , i usually forgive people if they kill me by mistake or i walked into their grenades or by beginners who doesnt have a clue about how to play the game , but this times i was with a team same legacy than me 5 and 75 gold stars and have good ratios,  all of them have the same clan so when the game started i went to pick cluster bomb cause i was near one **bleep** saw me and blow and taunted over me , i said ok i respawned and then his teamate killed me again and taunted over me as well , i got **bleep** off and i put my mic on and said thats not cool and then again same thing i was on killing streak one medal left to get fury and got killed by another one  so i was team killed 4 times in one go

my point is not only noobs who ruin the game  but also some people who play the game for a long time

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 46 (599 Views)
First Son
30 posts

Re: stop blaming noobs about ruining the game

Jun 7, 2013
Ha I played two games with the same guy on the oppersite team. Game one we won, I went 24k/4d and second game lost 14k/14d (hate highrise, I went 2k/8d just from falling to my death). He then sent me messages saying NOOB. Another game I went toe to toe with someone only for my team mate to fire the rpg at us to get his/her kill.

Alot of people ruin this game in many ways you just have to grin and bare it
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 46 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4283 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I don't blame noobs. I blame NaughtyDog.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 46 (588 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Agreed.  There are jerks amongst all skill levels and game modes.

Just last night…a friend and I were in Crushing Arena with a second legacy (so I'd expect them to know better and be less selfish...particularly in coop).  As is typical of a lot of randoms, they were off doing their own thing which is a bit annoying but neither of us really care unless they get downed often and prevent us from progressing…which was the case.  So my friend loses patience about round 5 or so and fires a couple of bullets their way (at the END of the round and NOT enough to down their character).  The random then proceeds to team kill her immediately and shoot her repeatedly in the subsequent round…not enough that she actually dies of course so we can kick.

Fortunately, in our case, we were both able to quit together to deny them the cash they’d earned.  Still, we also lost our cash and the time wasted on the lowlife.

Come to think of it…Friendly Kills would be a good stat to include in those that you see when playing in matches.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 46 (582 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Generally speaking, some people will always play dirty. We just gotta learn how to deal with it.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 46 (573 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Generally speaking, some people will always play dirty. We just gotta learn how to deal with it.

you are right i wish i stayed in the game even though , i could have picked the cluster bomb and blow them all

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 46 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 7, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

Agreed.  There are jerks amongst all skill levels and game modes.

Just last night…a friend and I were in Crushing Arena with a second legacy (so I'd expect them to know better and be less selfish...particularly in coop).  As is typical of a lot of randoms, they were off doing their own thing which is a bit annoying but neither of us really care unless they get downed often and prevent us from progressing…which was the case.  So my friend loses patience about round 5 or so and fires a couple of bullets their way (at the END of the round and NOT enough to down their character).  The random then proceeds to team kill her immediately and shoot her repeatedly in the , subsequent round…not enough that she actually dies of course so we can kick.

Fortunately, in our case, we were both able to quit together to deny them the cash they’d earned.  Still, we also lost our cash and the time wasted on the lowlife.

Come to think of it…Friendly Kills would be a good stat to include in those that you see when playing in matches.

happened to me as well , i blame ND and the parents for allowing their kids to play the game ,

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 46 (543 Views)
Survivor
2127 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I dont blame noobs, I blame the dumb a** developers for placing me with players that dont speak the same language, and have roughly the amount of time in the game that it takes to make a hot pocket.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 46 (510 Views)
Survivor
2232 posts

Jun 7, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

gold stars

gold stars?!?!

i want -_-

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 46 (462 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5711 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I rarely run into a-holes in the game as much as I run into noobs with an IQ of 3. So I still feel they ruin the game for me.

I'm ok with people being new to the game and struggling to get much kills or having subpar aiming and whatever. It's the noobs who completely ignore the objective at hand because they "don't know the rules" and offer literally no help to the team whatsoever.

I've had teams of 4 noobs who have done absolutely nothing but stare at walls, shoot in the air, or stand still and AFK half the round. That ruins the game to me.

If I can get roughly 250 points, 40+ kills and only 10 or so deaths in TO and still lose the match by a landslide because my team did not offer help at all, then I get a litttle P'ed off about it. I agree the teamkillers and d!ks can get annoying and ruin the game too, but I always feel at least...they are playing to help our team win even though it is in a selfish way.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 46 (455 Views)
0 Likes