Jul 19 2013
By: zainzombie Hekseville Citizen 387 posts

stuck on syncing level data

[ Edited ]
2 replies 1920 views Edited Jul 19, 2013

Has there been any big live updates? I have been trying to log in to mp since yesterday but its stuck on syncing level data. i have not played uc3 for a month but the last time i played it it was working perfectly. 

When i quit game it restarts my ps3. internet connection is fine, i can play the last of us fine. Any help would be highly appreciated.

After waiting 15 mins it gave me a network error. i recently changed my isp.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - zainzombie
Message 1 of 3 (1,920 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: stuck on syncing level data

Jul 19, 2013

zainzombie wrote:

Has there been any big live updates? I have been trying to log in to mp since yesterday but its stuck on syncing level data. i have not played uc3 for a month but the last time i played it it was working perfectly. 

When i quit game it restarts my ps3. internet connection is fine, i can play the last of us fine. Any help would be highly appreciated.

After waiting 15 mins it gave me a network error. i recently changed my isp.

When this happens to me it means that my internet is a little buggy. I either wait an hour or so and then try again, or I quit the game and restart the game, or you can reset your modem, wait 10 minutes and then give it a shot. If none of that works then I can't help you.

Bang Bang!

Message 2 of 3 (1,913 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Re: stuck on syncing level data

Jul 19, 2013
I have tried restarting the game.. I will restart modem and router and check again.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - zainzombie
Message 3 of 3 (1,910 Views)
0 Likes