Wastelander
698 posts

Re: the g-mal > M9

Jun 21, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
Speaking of other guns in comparison to the m9 (since this thread is kinda about that to an extent), I also REALLY want to master the FAL. I heard it has a high learning curve to it tho. I still need to unlock a couple of them to play with tho.

I used WE for a short time when I first started playing. But there's so many better 1st slot boosters. I'll probably get more assists than kills at first, but I would enjoy getting kills with the FAL.

You don't need to use an unlockable Fal, just put on the reload speed or clip size mod to the one you unlock at level 50.

But then you'll definitely need Daredevil or Ammo Award because with only 80 shots you'll probably run out fast (especially while you're learning). If you can unlock it Eddy's FAL is a great option. :smileyhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 21 of 22 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: the g-mal > M9

Jun 22, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Speaking of other guns in comparison to the m9 (since this thread is kinda about that to an extent), I also REALLY want to master the FAL. I heard it has a high learning curve to it tho. I still need to unlock a couple of them to play with tho.

I used WE for a short time when I first started playing. But there's so many better 1st slot boosters. I'll probably get more assists than kills at first, but I would enjoy getting kills with the FAL.

A couple weeks back I made a thread called FAL-SS Tips 2.0 and it helped quite a few people. Have a look there for some tips. And as much as I hate long reloads, if you use Eddy's and you're still a beginner it'll be more than plenty. I might use 10 bullets per confrontation so Daredevil is definitely the way to go.

Bang Bang!

Message 22 of 22 (155 Views)
0 Likes