Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 12 2013
By: Valient4truth Monster Hunter 42 posts

to all cheaters, hackers, and laggers (you know who u r)

12 replies 308 views Edited Dec 12, 2013

it really is a sad display of cowardess that many of you feel the need to cyber assault your fellow psn users. it really does show the little man in all of you... my kdr is positive and i have more wins than losses, and i dont have to use any of those weak hacks and cheats. and when i review my stats i dont have that little voice in theback of my head reminding me im a loser because of cheating. i dont have to hide in my room and cheat in anonimity because i know nobody would respect me if theyknew the truth. i can sleep at night with a clear conscience because i compete honorably... and yes im good... because i learned to play the game right. (in a funny twistof fate it was the cheaters that made me good, cause its so dificult to kill someone who takes double bullets) Dont youcheaters want to know what that is like? or are you cool sittin in the shadows beimg a fake good player? you cheaters do make us rage there is no doubt inthat, but at theend of the day honest players laugh at the cheaters. Certainly there are alot of cold hearted people that wont even care about these words... to you i shake the dust from my feet... but if there is some cheaters out there feeling the pang of their conscience, please listen and stop. join the ranks of the true good players and even if not good at least theycan look their loved ones in the face and finally believe in themselves. there are many players out there that are way better than me, im not claiming to be the best, but i can rejoice in my non-cheating acheivments, and that feels good... none of you who cheat feel good abput it no matterwhatyou may say... you feel cheap and weak and when people rage at you it secretly kills you because you know they are telling the truth.  so goon keep cheating people in what you may think is only a game... but then when your boss cheats you, or your company are your partener cheats on you be sure to put 2 and 2 together and realize you are reaping what youve sown... cheating does not happen in a vacuum... it will come back on you.... YOUVE BEEN WARNED!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
550 posts

Re: to all cheaters, hackers, and laggers (you know who u r)

Dec 12, 2013

Cheating is only cheating if you get caught.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (306 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3599 posts

Dec 12, 2013
I know how you feel.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 12, 2013

no cheating is cheating whether your caught or not, and it is weak, pathetic and sad

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (298 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9995 posts

Dec 13, 2013
People don't feed bad if they don't get caught.

Some even don't feel bad even if they're caught.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Dec 13, 2013
Cheaters will cheat and they will exite themselves about it, personally i just couldnt bring myself to ruin the psn community by way of hacking.
So much work and little fun, no thanks :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Dec 14, 2013
I don't care about hackers and cheaters. The kinds of people who I really can't stand are people who are dependent on blindfire.

In my world, if you ignore the L1 button a majority of the time then you're not doing anyone a favour. You're making yourself look bad and the Uncharted community as a whole and the biggest thing that annoys everyone is blindfire.

Random and useless rant = Over.
Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Dec 14, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:
I don't care about hackers and cheaters. The kinds of people who I really can't stand are people who are dependent on blindfire.

In my world, if you ignore the L1 button a majority of the time then you're not doing anyone a favour. You're making yourself look bad and the Uncharted community as a whole and the biggest thing that annoys everyone is blindfire.

Random and useless rant = Over.

*cough* Steven *cough*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (221 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Dec 14, 2013
I know how u fell
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Dec 14, 2013
I know how u feel. Just stay strong and don't use Cloaked stat hat :smileyhappy:
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (215 Views)