Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Re: tournement-worth it or not?

Oct 2, 2013
Would anyone get it if I said I clean my room, backpack and videogame items like how Nick Cage cleaned stuff in Matchstick Men?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 41 of 55 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 3, 2013

I have 2 controllers and one is strictly for me. Seriously, before I go on holidays I actually hide my controller because sometimes my cousins come over to collect any food that can spoil from our fridge while we're away (because they have spare keys) and sometimes they play my PlayStation.

I've even once had them call me and ask, "Hey Lili, I hope your holiday's good... where's your second PlayStation controller?"

Me: "Get out of my room." *hang up*

Bang Bang!

Message 42 of 55 (203 Views)
Survivor
2344 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I have 2 controllers and one is strictly for me. Seriously, before I go on holidays I actually hide my controller because sometimes my cousins come over to collect any food that can spoil from our fridge while we're away (because they have spare keys) and sometimes they play my PlayStation.

I've even once had them call me and ask, "Hey Lili, I hope your holiday's good... where's your second PlayStation controller?"

lol that's funny! at least you have relatives that play games (nobody outside of my house plays games ... one reason being that all of my cousins are under 10 years old -_-)

Message 43 of 55 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 3, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

lol that's funny! at least you have relatives that play games

If you count spamming buttons while playing Tekken, yes. They 'play' games.

Bang Bang!

Message 44 of 55 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

lol that's funny! at least you have relatives that play games (nobody outside of my house plays games ... one reason being that all of my cousins are under 10 years old -_-)

I don't know about your family but a lot of Italians are very chummy with very far away relatives. Like I'm close with my second or third cousin who lives in Japan. Would you believe that I still have no idea how they even got to Japan ._. It's like they just threw a dart at a World Map and it landed on Japan. So basically, I'm close with lots of my family, young, my age, and old.

Bang Bang!

Message 45 of 55 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2344 posts

Oct 3, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I don't know about your family but a lot of Italians are very chummy with very far away relatives. Like I'm close with my second or third cousin who lives in Japan. Would you believe that I still have no idea how they even got to Japan ._. It's like they just threw a dart at a World Map and it landed on Japan. So basically, I'm close with lots of my family, young, my age, and old.

i'm the opposite lol ... my furthest relative lives maybe only 3 hours away from me and i (as well as my parents) really don't care in investing our time with anyone on my mom's side of the family ... we see them at all at least once a year (christmas) (maybe for thanksgiving too) then hardly speak or see each other in between, we figure having all those kids constantly running around for a couple hours is enough for the year :smileywink: ... not to say that my aunts and uncles on that side aren't nice people, some of them are, we just aren't that "close" anymore

on my dad's side it's a different story, we go to his parents' house maybe once a week or once every other week (when we can) to watch hockey and my dad's sister's family comes over sometimes too even though they are not even into hockey (yes those kinds of people do exist in Canada lol) and their kids i don't mind as much (i don't know what it is, maybe it's just favouritism :smileywink: )... and they are quite frequently talking through the phone or e-mail (i worked at the same workplace as my dad for a summer job and everyday as we were driving home he'd give them a call and have like a 20 minute conversation with them, he wants me to do the same when he gets older lol)

to keep this on topic: i don't think you should use the tournament system :smileytongue:

Message 46 of 55 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Oh, you just had to say Hockey... :smileyvery-happy:

#Stereotype

Bang Bang!

Message 47 of 55 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Everyone who has been to this forum acknwoledges that the tourney is a waste of time. It's just that some are smart enough to know that and yet stupid enough to keep going with it.

Every one of my non-family-member relatives "know" I happen to only have three controllers. My little brother is the only one aware of the Fourth.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 48 of 55 (181 Views)
Wastelander
868 posts

Oct 4, 2013
I hate it when people do things like eating while playing games, ' like if your hungry take a goddam break ya know'.
Just seems the sensable thing to do :smileyhappy:
Message 49 of 55 (158 Views)
Wastelander
868 posts

Oct 4, 2013
As for family i only have one of my older brothers who plays a ps3 but we enjoy our time online so it works out bril :smileywink:
Message 50 of 55 (157 Views)
0 Likes