Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: tournement-worth it or not?

Oct 1, 2013
Most stat hats don't look that cool. Drake's bandana looks cool, for example. Horse head doesn't.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 21 of 55 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Most stat hats don't look that cool. Drake's bandana looks cool, for example. Horse head doesn't.

Opposite reaction for me. The horse head is funny for me. Then again, I think that cats wearing hats (no resemblance to movie) is hilarious. Ooh, a cat in a cape. I'd pull the trigger then and I could die happy.

Bang Bang!

Message 22 of 55 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 1, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

You keep Platinum items forever. Not sure about Gold though.

no you don't, the only items that you keep forever are the Djinn and the head items for that skin (not the weekly gold / platinum rewards like the shade rapter mask or whatever is gold nowadays)

Message 23 of 55 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Oct 1, 2013

dark18assassin92 wrote:
Is it really worth bothering with it or should it be left alone? You guys decide Smiley Wink

it should be shot and left to die in a corner of the Naughty Dog office, and any employee that's trying to bring it back in Uncharted 4 needs to be fired instantly, if this crappy money-scam is in Uncharted 4, I will be very disappointed...

Message 24 of 55 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Oct 1, 2013

A most resounding NOT worth it.

In my opinion, the vast majority of rewards add absolutely nothing to the gameplay and if they did, it would be horribly unfair because ND would essentially be selling an advantage to anyone willing to buy extra tickets.

For me, the current system is a waste of time and money (if I was foolish enough to buy tickets) but I'm certainly not going to begrudge anyone else the opportunity to participate, if they get enjoyment out of it.  More power to them.

Message 25 of 55 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 2, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

In my opinion, the vast majority of rewards add absolutely nothing to the gameplay and if they did, it would be horribly unfair because ND would essentially be selling an advantage to anyone willing to buy extra tickets.

For me, the current system is a waste of time and money (if I was foolish enough to buy tickets) but I'm certainly not going to begrudge anyone else the opportunity to participate, if they get enjoyment out of it.  More power to them.

Actually, you can get stat hats from the Platinum tier. So yes, technically they are selling an advantage...

Bang Bang!

Message 26 of 55 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 2, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

Actually, you can get stat hats from the Platinum tier. So yes, technically they are selling an advantage...

and i believe those stat hats have a unique combo (that isn't on any other hat) but i don't know if they make a major difference ... but "advantage" nonetheless

Message 27 of 55 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 2, 2013

Horns are aimed movement speed (FF) and negative stopping power. So, you know. If you're cool with looking like the flashiest and most noticeable person in the whole game even if the map was Desert Village with an endless sandstorm, this Djinn hat is for you.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 28 of 55 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 2, 2013

In other words, you're basically a skeleton version of King Julien. Flashy, 'stylish' and you can be seen from a mile away.

King Julien.png

Bang Bang!

Message 29 of 55 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 2, 2013

I mean, of course some people can use the Djinn very well. You know, those people who have to taunt after every **bleep** kill or literally stand in the open because they're pro like that. I mean, those dudes, they can pull it off no sweat.

Maybe with like, a little sweat, because they're getting heartburn from eating an unhealthy amount of chips with their 2 liter soft drink, but who am I to judge how people play. If you want to be the perfect example of why people want videogames banned, go ahead.

Message 30 of 55 (307 Views)