Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: tournement-worth it or not?

Oct 2, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I mean, of course some people can use the Djinn very well. You know, those people who have to taunt after every **bleep** kill or literally stand in the open because they're pro like that. I mean, those dudes, they can pull it off no sweat.

Maybe with like, a little sweat, because they're getting heartburn from eating an unhealthy amount of chips with their 2 liter soft drink, but who am I to judge how people play. If you want to be the perfect example of why people want videogames banned, go ahead.

That's a... way to put it ._.

Wait, people eat chips while they play? What about getting the seasoning over your fingers and then dirtying your controllers? Bleugh. I think that the only 2 things I've eaten while playing PlayStation is a cupcake (BIG mistake) and some cake.

Bang Bang!

Message 31 of 55 (148 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 2, 2013
^I think the kind of people Stunt is referring to, are those who pour the chips directly from the bag into their mouths. Therefore, the seasoning issue is avoided altogether by cutting out the middle in between the chips and their mouth.
Message 32 of 55 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 2, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
^I think the kind of people Stunt is referring to, are those who pour the chips directly from the bag into their mouths. Therefore, the seasoning issue is avoided altogether by cutting out the middle in between the chips and their mouth.

That's a disgusting way to eat... the only time I do that is if I have a snack packet of cookies or something and there are crumbs at the bottom of the packet... and I find myself disgusting just for doing THAT...

Bang Bang!

Message 33 of 55 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Oct 2, 2013
No, I'm talking about people with chip-stained controllers. **bleep** Cheeto-fingered douchedongles.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 34 of 55 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2020 posts

Oct 2, 2013
I hate people who lick their fingers after eating chips. It's so disgusting makes me wanna chop their hands off. Every time I eat chips I grab the bag from the bottom and push up like a go-gurt yogurt lol.
Message 35 of 55 (134 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 2, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
No, I'm talking about people with chip-stained controllers. **bleep** Cheeto-fingered douchedongles.

That reminds me of that collecter from Toy Story 2. What was his name again? :smileyvery-happy:

Bang Bang!

Message 36 of 55 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2269 posts

Oct 2, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

i hate when people do that too ... i learned my lesson when my sister had some friends over and they were playing while eating doritos O.O!! now i don't let anybody use my controller (not even friends lol), so i can keep it in good condition (which includes the joysticks and the back triggers ... also something else i hate when people flick the L2 or R2 buttons (... or joysticks) ... that sound it makes makes me cringe, like someone running thier fingernails down a chalkboard to me ... a little piece of me dies inside :smileysad: )

also my controller is gold so it makes it that much more special :smileywink:

Spoiler

Message 37 of 55 (125 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Oct 2, 2013
The main reason why I don't let Cheeto-fingered people touch my controller is because it's my **bleep** controller. Wash your hands goddamn it. It's like as if you don't wash your hands after taking a dump, god.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 38 of 55 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Oct 2, 2013

Hmmm...because I couldn't care less about the tournament rewards, I hadn't looked too closely at them - my bad.  If there are stat hats, then yeah, I guess a "sold" advantage and very disappointing.  I still stick by sentiment thought, with the stat hats I've earned for "free" by just playing the game (no tickets), I believe I have enough to keep me occupied.

Message 39 of 55 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Ew just the idea of putting any part of my hands in my mouth is so gross. But I've been a huge mysophobe (germophobe) since working on a hospital floor that specialized in infectious disease control.

My gf makes fun of me bc I wash my hands so often. But along with that, regular working out and over priced vitamins, I haven't gotten sick or even had a cold in just over 2 years. All the paranoia is totally worth it.
Message 40 of 55 (100 Views)
0 Likes