First Son
6 posts

Re: (-uP-) unPredictable clan is back!!!!

Oct 19, 2012

**bleep** did this thread turn into?

Most of the uncharted players are spoiled little **bleep**
Message 91 of 159 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1715 posts

Oct 19, 2012
It turned into a **bleep**storm, topped with some fresh whipped cream and a thin layer of soft caster sugar.

But yeah, let's get back on topic.
Message 92 of 159 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Oct 19, 2012

darthgeek8 wrote:

Another thread marred by FraggedNation drama. Just take it to the FN forums or private messages if it's so important.

Hey, It's keeping the forum alive.

This place has been a cemetary for the last few weeks

Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, I fear it's probably mostly over though.

Message 93 of 159 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

darthgeek8 wrote:

Another thread marred by FraggedNation drama. Just take it to the FN forums or private messages if it's so important.

Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, I fear it's probably mostly over though.

I want drama... Oh boy, Matt's clan sucks.

Message 94 of 159 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Oct 19, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

darthgeek8 wrote:

Smiley LOL

I see what you did there.

Message 95 of 159 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

Oct 19, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

darthgeek8 wrote:

thanks for your help.....friend

Sleep Matt signature
Message 96 of 159 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

Oct 19, 2012

i didn't ask for people's opinions if you wanna join then join if not buzz off quite simple

Sleep Matt signature
Message 97 of 159 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 20, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

i didn't ask for people's opinions if you wanna join then join if not buzz off quite simple

Get on FN! We have CB requests!

Most of the uncharted players are spoiled little **bleep**
Message 98 of 159 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1925 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Far-Zan is telling you to read the rules? LOL.. Coming from a guy that was in a clan that bent the rulebook every way to benefit his team, that's quite astonishing.

At no point did it say NO power weapons, like that clan said. So we didnt use them, of course because of that we lost. Ned match was apparently no mods. We didn't use them and got downed by Mod users (But we weren't co-ordinated enough to win that anyway, or the last one)

I dont see why Matt has to read the rules when the clan that beat his clan never even followed the rules themselves and cheated them in every way to get that win.

Looks bad on FN when stuff like that goes unpunished.

Unless the reasons to reading the rules is to find ways to abuse the rules and lie a way around them to fake your victories I don't really see the point in any rules.

Sad reality is. The other team would have won anyway. They were the better team from the very start, fact still remains that they felt the need to bend the rulebook in extreme cases though, I wonder how many other teams they did that to. They probably all disbanded by now and do it across all different clans. Problem will only get worse without action taken.

We would have won the TDM match if we were not following some fake no power weapon rule, yet we lost about 17 kills to power weapons, and only ended 14 behind. We still would have lost the other two matches, undoutably.

Anyway point to the story is. Until action is taken, FN is not a serious place to play competitively. Result should be removed, all players from that team should be banned and the future should be 4v4 leaving space for an official referee for matches to make sure this never happens again.

I never said anything about power weapons, you guys used kickbacks. Pickup powe rweapons were fine and we were using them. We said that you couldn't use kickbacks as some of your player did with RPG kickback + Explosive Shell Expert. As well as using callout which also wasn't allowed. Strange that your the only person to accuse us of cheating...

Message 99 of 159 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 20, 2012
ALL OF YOUR CLANS SUCK. ALL OF IT.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 100 of 159 (158 Views)