@TheStuntDouble: Could you remember the most recent clan battle you had with bL? Did we win or lose?
@Aureilia: I'll reply now because I have a break. So where should I start....
1. I don't give a frig whether we win or lose, because bL is not the best clan and we will lose.
2. So what if the other clan said that MODS were banned? If you're clan is on FraggedNation it's your responsibility that you know the rules, and you should blindly believe what the other clan said. That's stupid.
3. Power weapons may not be used IF both teams agree. I highly doubt that every single member of the clan agreed not to use power weapons, because if they did "agree" to not use power weapons, why did they use them then?
4. Also, you can't really prove to the head admins on FraggedNation that both teams agreed to not use power weapons. So it's your fault for making up your own rules. If you don't want to use power weapons, don't have a FraggedNation clan battle. Simple!
5. I didn't make any alternate accounts for myself.
6. If I really cared so much about winning, why do we does bL have a 4 wins and 18 losses on the season 4 ladder? Surely I wouldn't play good clans if I didn't like losing, right?
7. Boosting wins? I think you're thinking about LiL_GanGSstaz99's clan in the "When I go on FraggedNation it takes to the FBI" thread from quite a while ago.
I could go on and on but I think I'll stop.
You danced around your guilt. Figured you would do that. haha.
1. You still demanded replay after replay with a certain team, I so hope they see what you wrote here.. That would be hilarious.
2. Stupid? No. It's called trusting in people to do the right thing in honorable fairplay. Someone of your stature wouldn't undertand this. It's okay. Obviously I'm pretty stupid for believing the Uncharted competitive community would endorse fairplay, honor and integrity. Maybe that or really nieve.
3. Every member did agree. They used them, Obviously because it makes sense to gain a unfair advantage. It's tactical, morally wrong but I get it. Still comes under fairplay.
4. I admit I can't prove it, I don't bother the admins with our story either. I don't expect them to do anything. What I do expect is a referee to be on hand to talk to during clan match hours. It's all about how you take the situation and improve what you have from learning from past experiences. One thing I won't accept is responsibility for believing in other people. I'm not even going to stop either. The moment you quit believing in humanity is the moment the world ends for you as a person.
5. What were you apologizing for then? I didn't imagine that. I saw that.
6. Like I said, Maybe you changed your ways now, but I definately saw the post where you demanded to replay a game over and over again.. Wait isn't this number 1, yet you are calling me stupid even though you are repeating yourself and labeling it as a separate entity.
7. Like I said, I possibly could have had that wrong, but that still begs the question of what you were apologizing for. You know you did something so what was it?
Either way, I may have got a few things wrong. But there are things you are ignoring, like that replay match. But It's okay, you don't need to even respond to that. I know I saw that.
It's been a while since you've heard of bL cheating, right? Also, we had 9 wins and 35 losses on the season 3 ladder, I don't care if we lose which is implied by that W/L ratio. Alt accounts and boostings? I'm speechless. I did not do that.
Right now so your clan cheated. You admit that now.
You were still a part of that. Case closed.
As for the Plunder match, I think I gave them the win, but I shouldn't have because they left buddy spawns on which means that forfeit that round, according to the rules.
And yes we won the TDM. Even after getting the fake win for the Plunder round, bL won the clan battle overall because bL won Team Objective and TDM. It's best out of 3 and we won 2 rounds. Remember the Team Objective round? It was really close. It was 2-2 and Deathmatch was the decider which we won. It was such a great match.
Can't remember clan name, but I think they were all Wetsuit Drake. Might be wrong, though.
Also, you may have noticed but I admit things. I'm not a lier.
About the apology thing: Basically I got banned because I made FraggedNation accounts for some of my clan members because otherwise they are not eligible to play in clan battles. I wanted to do it for them because it's quicker than telling them how to join my clan on that website and how link their PSN IDs to their profile etc. Apparently you are not allowed make accounts for your clan members why is why I got banned. However I didn't know that which is why I made the accounts. Anyway that's what I apologized for.
I hope you understand and if there is anything else you would like to be cleared up let me know.
And yes, I've changed.
Don't worry about it though. As long as you try your best I'm happy.
Let me know your strong points and what your role will be for each game type.