Apr 15 2013
By: pieisgood249 First Son 2 posts

uncharted 3 cant get past 15

2 replies 257 views Edited Apr 15, 2013
So recently I tried uc3 multiplayer. I had 10 bucks to spare from the psn deals so I bought the online pass along with the f2p download. Problem is I hit the level15 mark and won't let me earn xp past that level. I bought the online pass so I know I should be able to level past that mark.

I tried doing the steps in the guide posted in this forum about fixing this problem, only problem is I can't seem to find the level 25 unlock in the horribly designed psn store.

I checked to make sure that I had installed the online pass but still no go. Any fixes?
Message 1 of 3 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3510 posts

Re: uncharted 3 cant get past 15

Apr 15, 2013

pieisgood249 wrote:
So recently I tried uc3 multiplayer. I had 10 bucks to spare from the psn deals so I bought the online pass along with the f2p download. Problem is I hit the level15 mark and won't let me earn xp past that level. I bought the online pass so I know I should be able to level past that mark.

I tried doing the steps in the guide posted in this forum about fixing this problem, only problem is I can't seem to find the level 25 unlock in the horribly designed psn store.

I checked to make sure that I had installed the online pass but still no go. Any fixes?

ow, I'm afraid you made a big mistake here, this is how it works:

- if you have bhought the disc, then you need an online pass to play the multiplayer, it is in the box, but if you buy your game used, you can buy another online pass (like you did) from the ps store for 10 dollar...

- if you have the free-2-play download, then you need to buy the multiplayer components seperately, like no level cap (15 dollars), splitscreen (1,50 dollars), coop arena and adventure (15 dollars), and so on, but those prices are not fair, don't buy any of them!

what I advice you is to buy the game used in a store near you, because you already bhought the online pass, so you at least didn't buy it for nothing, besides the single player is great and you have access to all DLC content, it will save you a lot of money, if you decide to buy all things seperately you would be spending 100 dollars to much at least, so don't do that, best thing to do is to buy the disc, the game of the year edition of Uncharted 3 is very cheap, especially if you buy it used...

good luck! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: uncharted 3 cant get past 15

Apr 15, 2013
Oh ok wow haha. I guess I should have done more research before I bought the pass. I just don't understand why the pass can't cost the same as buying multiplayer component itself. Welp, time to find a friend willing to sell them my copy!
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)
0 Likes