Jul 09 2013
By: Alms4ExLeper First Son 5 posts

uncharted 3 map rotation help

8 replies 171 views Edited Jul 9, 2013

help i have all map pack and havent seen london underground or london underground no intro for a long time also highrise and ice cave and graveyard and yemenare a bit scarce   but i know a lot of people dont see yemen a lot such a shame good map but im realy worried about london underground and london underground no into as it doesnt come up at all someone help should i delete data and reinstall im in pal region uk someone please help  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Re: uncharted 3 map rotation help

Jul 9, 2013

That's not the problem. The problem is that when you have more maps, the less chance you can get other maps picked.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (165 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Also, do you have DLC toggled on? That would help. And if you're partied up with ppl that don't have DLC, that could be part of the issue as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 9, 2013

yes i have dlc on london undergroud and london underground no intro never come up 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 9, 2013
if u want to play on london or highrise
just turn dlc off
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (151 Views)
Wastelander
697 posts

Jul 9, 2013

The funny thing is a few months ago everyone was complaining about LU always getting picked. ND altered the map rotation so all the maps come up more equally (at least, that's how I think they did it). The reason it always got chosen was because it was a good map. Now, the complainers got their way and you don't see LU (one of the funnest maps, IMO, with Facility, Molten, and Yemen). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

The funny thing is a few months ago everyone was complaining about LU always getting picked. ND altered the map rotation so all the maps come up more equally (at least, that's how I think they did it). The reason it always got chosen was because it was a good map. Now, the complainers got their way and you don't see LU (one of the funnest maps, IMO, with Facility, Molten, and Yemen). 

Are we playing the same game? lol

I see LU on the voting screen more than any map from FBMP #1 & Drake's Deception Map Pack even with DLC on.

But I will agree LU is a great map... Overall the best & most fun map is Yemen IMO.

I wish Desert Village would disappear from map rotation lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jul 9, 2013
It's funny how my perception of what equates to be a good map has changed over the course of this game. At first, I used to love Desert Village. Mostly bc it is small and I knew my way around. I remember Zidane telling me that he loved Yemen, and me responding with how much I disliked it at the time. Now I agree with him on it being one of the best maps, if not the best. Same thing with London Underground. Used to dislike it, now I really enjoy it. Oh, and LU constantly pops up in my rotation still. With DLC on or off.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I don't know about you guys but I happen to like Highrise a lot now. Back then I loved how it was definitely for my playstyle, but since for some reason I rarely get it now, finding that map is like treasure.

Also, the complaints about LU were mostly related to camping, no? They could have just put crates on the camping spot.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (108 Views)
0 Likes