First Son
27 posts

Re: uncharted never die

Sep 22, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Unfortunately I cannot enjoy UC3 anymore unless i'm playing with friends, the awful lag & BS that comes along with UC3 I can deal with. But normally I use to enjoy playing Solo instead of running around in a party non stop but it seems the IQ of the current player base is at an all time low, the brain dead incompetent team-mates I get if I play Solo simply turns the fun into frustration. Smiley Sad

OMG I know what you mean the other day i was in an elimination game with a bunch of noobs on my team (worsest noobs i have come across sorry to say) and after i died i saw that two of them were just camping in a small space both with riot shields i thought great(!)

Message 11 of 16 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Lol, i wish I can play. Darn typhoon's screwing up my net too much. Whiteplugs and pubstompers? Hell no.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 16 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Uncharted is addictive, competitive and we are enjoying it since U2
For me, U3>U2 because:
1. Customizable wespons and mods
2. Power plays on DM... I like it when my team is losing so i go foreard to the marked man and kill him so we overcome the lost to won
3. Most boosters are useful in U3 while in U2 NOT

Uncharted > any TPS
Specefic!!!

Message 13 of 16 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 1, 2013

When played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune I immediately get interested in this game. Ever since I started playing U2 MP I became fan of the Uncharted series. When U3 MP came out, I became addicted to it! Fortunately, I'm now able to play less. Smiley Tongue I used to play a lot for a few months. Hopefully, when U4 comes out, I'm sure I will be playing its MP mode for several weeks all day long! I just hope I'll have the time for it. Uncharted for ever! 

Message 14 of 16 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Oct 1, 2013
Uncharted all the way Smiley Wink
Message 15 of 16 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3423 posts

Oct 1, 2013

danestin_ wrote:
Uncharted is addictive, competitive and we are enjoying it since U2
For me, U3>U2 because:
2. Power plays on DM... I like it when my team is losing so i go foreard to the marked man and kill him so we overcome the lost to won

Hope you're trolling Power Plays are the worst thing to ever be included in UC3, an abomination to online games in general.
I don't see why ND thought it was smart to punish people who are good at the game or for simply winning, only in UC3 does a team win while getting less kills lol.
Message 16 of 16 (294 Views)