Survivor
2203 posts

Re: Bullets disappearing?

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

If you are at the same ground level as they are and shoot their head when its sticking out, it will make the noise of a headshot but will do no damage. However, if you are on higher ground you will be able to get headshots with any weapon.

Oh the dragon and the T-Bolt are the only guns that can hit that person's head as long as you can see it.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 11 of 12 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Bullets disappearing?

Apr 18, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Can someone explain to me how I'm able to shoot someone in the head with a MAG-5 without them dying? I could hear the headshot sound so I definitely hit him in the head. Okay if he drops down seconds later (I'm used to that), but he didn't die at all. 

was he in cover and was his head sticking out above cover?

because if so, that is when such things happen to me, with the dragon sniper it appears to be the only weapon that is capable of killing someone in cover when aiming at his head when it sticks out of cover, other weapons just give a headshot sound like you described, but not a kill, it's indeed very annoying, but like all those other things that needs fixing, Naughty Dog just won't do it...

Matt, last week, I killed a guy with a Mag 5 headshot when he was in cover, so I guess it's sometimes possible. Still, most of the time it doesn't seem to register your shot, which is really quite annoying.

I never had that, was it low cover? and were you shooting from right in front of him? not from the sides?

Yeah, it was pretty low cover (one of those pieces of cover in Yemen), and I was in facing him, although I was quite far away.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 12 of 12 (179 Views)
0 Likes