Message 1 of 8 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: New Uncharted 3 is recruiting!

Feb 20, 2013

DaRk_DaKuRa wrote:

Dear Uncharted 3 community,

Today we would like to present us! We are the "Desert Eagles" and our in-game identification code is [>DE*]. We were founded at the 19th of February 2013. Right now we only have 1 member but we are growing! You see we are a pretty new new clan. Our clan is open for everyone from all over the world! We would like to create a nice community of people who enjoy playing Uncharted 3. Furthermore we also would like to get competetive as soon as we have more players. For this reason we will also register us at FraggedNation if we got bigger. If you would like to join us you should be able to act like an adult and be always friendly (no insults!). Also you must have a headset so we can talk together. Also you should be active (in-game + forum). The forum will be used as our main communication way to reach everyone at once. Important things will be posted there for example. If you would like to know more about us or if you would like to join us please visit our forum for more informations!

For the moment thats all about us. If we get bigger and something will be changed this topic will be updated!

If you maybe would like to make a clanwar in the future feel free to ask in our forum! When the time comes to start making clanwars we will contact you.

Cheers!

Desert Eagles

www.de-clan.proboards.com

Smiley Very Happy Okay, that made me laugh. Best of luck with your clan though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 8 (352 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Thought it would be better to write it in the "we" form even though it´s only me yet Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 8 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Good luck man, try the FN shoutbox aswell!

Message 4 of 8 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: New Uncharted 3 clan is recruiting!

Feb 20, 2013
Yeah already thought about that too...
Thank you guys! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Feb 20, 2013
"But we are growing"

You started with 1, now it's still one. How is that growing?
Message 6 of 8 (271 Views)
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

If I would have enough members I wouldnt make a post like THIS one in a forum like THIS one Smiley Tongue Its not that easy to find some people who would like to start with a completly new clan... This clan exists since yesterday man!
I love you too you know^^ xD

Message 7 of 8 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I've actually been somewhat interested in participating in clan battles (as it's something I don't do). I don't know about joining a team though, as I pretty much have no time for FN and stuff like that.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 8 of 8 (239 Views)
0 Likes