Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2011
By: RuNaNdGuNn81 Lombax Warrior 120 posts

what is your thoughts with the full game mp vs the subway mp?

13 replies 4 views Edited Nov 2, 2011

do you guys think the game is worse or better with the full version of the mp?  I have noticed the full version has a different version number.   how is the blind firing? aiming? sprinting now?  I have the full version but havent much time yet to set down and play it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Aiming is perfect.. atleast to me it is. Cant really comm...

Nov 2, 2011
Aiming is perfect.. atleast to me it is. Cant really comment on blindfiring yet.. it is a part of the game. I noticed alot of new players are actually aiming instead of blindfiring+melee like subway promo. Hopefully it stays that way.

I like it.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - zainzombie
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
791 posts

Blindfiring hasn't been tone down and neither has the sto...

Nov 2, 2011

RuNaNdGuNn81 wrote:

do you guys think the game is worse or better with the full version of the mp?  I have noticed the full version has a different version number.   how is the blind firing? aiming? sprinting now?  I have the full version but havent much time yet to set down and play it.

Blindfiring hasn't been tone down and neither has the stopping power been increased as far as i can tell.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

oh cool hopefully they get stuff straitened up.  do you g...

Nov 2, 2011

oh cool hopefully they get stuff straitened up.  do you guys know as to whether they have fixed the cinema to where you can rewind? sorry asking so many questions just wondering hopefully ill get to play some tonight

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2106 posts

The graphics are the same. When people complained about t...

Nov 2, 2011

The graphics are the same. When people complained about the graphics in the beta, people would just say "it's a beta, the final version will be better". Well it isn't. It's still good, and looks better than most games out there, but is clearly a step down from U2. Lower resolution textures, harsher aliasing, slightly reduced color palette. So I guess Uncharted 2 remains the best looking console game ever released, and that won't be changing any time soon. Aside from the graphical quality, it is a very solid fun game. Though I'm not seeing any real differences between the beta and the final version. No new maps have been added as far as I can tell, though I'm sure they will put out more soon enough.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Um, what? This is factually wrong, City of Brass was adde...

Nov 2, 2011

PlasticPulse wrote:

No new maps have been added as far as I can tell,

Um, what? This is factually wrong, City of Brass was added. That is A map they added, even if you already knew about it before release.

Seriously, this sense of entitlement for what should have been in the game or how things should be is really grating to read.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2106 posts

Well I would have assumed you missed the part where I sai...

Nov 2, 2011

OWN1N45 wrote:

PlasticPulse wrote:

No new maps have been added as far as I can tell,

Um, what? This is factually wrong, City of Brass was added. That is A map they added, even if you already knew about it before release.

Seriously, this sense of entitlement for what should have been in the game or how things should be is really grating to read.

Well I would have assumed you missed the part where I said "as far as I can tell", but you included it in the quote.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

I notice a lot less blind-firing and the additional custo...

Nov 2, 2011
I notice a lot less blind-firing and the additional custom items for the heros and villains are pretty nice.

Sully

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

Honestly, for me it seems it's gotten a little better :)

Nov 2, 2011

RuNaNdGuNn81 wrote:

Honestly, for me it seems it's gotten a little better :smileyhappy:

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

The blindfire problem seems to be mending little by littl...

Nov 3, 2011

The blindfire problem seems to be mending little by little,the only thing standing in the way of a total fix is the dreaded KAL-7.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes