Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: what's your highest kill ever in a plunder match?

Jun 10, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
If people never touch the idol, but they have a ton of kills, I send them a message saying "this isn't Deathmatch."

Lol, you've must send a ton of messages then...

the response is always:

"n00b i got more kills!! 1v1!!"

Hahaha, Nah the moment i see someone using Fleet Foot/Bargain in a objective mode i make sure to leave the objective for a moment, and make my purpose of life: Killing that non-objective **bleep** Smiley Mad

What booters are you supposed to use? Let Me See & Revenge?

Fleet Foot and Bargain are good boosters for public objective matches.

I personally use Beast Mode and BitS when playing plunder, & and in Team Objective i like to use Endurance to rush the objective faster, and Team safe, is that bad? Smiley Indifferent

BiTS and FF are my TO boosters strafing & faster aim movement comes in handy for especially during KOH & Chain Reaction. 

BiTS >> team safe though.

Message 31 of 57 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
If people never touch the idol, but they have a ton of kills, I send them a message saying "this isn't Deathmatch."

the response is always:

Hahaha, Nah the moment i see someone using Fleet Foot/Bargain in a objective mode i make sure to leave the objective for a moment, and make my purpose of life: Killing that non-objective **bleep** Smiley Mad

I personally use Beast Mode and BitS when playing plunder, & and in Team Objective i like to use Endurance to rush the objective faster, and Team safe, is that bad? Smiley Indifferent

no it's not bad, it's what everyone should use, if you don't use beast mode and back in the saddle in plunder you just don't care about the objective, endurance and team safe in team objective is smart too Smiley Happy

IKR, i like to use boosters that are not so popular, who cares if i go bad in the match, or if i don't kill 60 people in plunder, but if i gave all playing the Objective, i take it as a win, if you want to kill people Fleet Footing, go to TDM Smiley Wink

I like cats :3

Message 32 of 57 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jun 10, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

the response is always:

no it's not bad, it's what everyone should use, if you don't use beast mode and back in the saddle in plunder you just don't care about the objective, endurance and team safe in team objective is smart too Smiley Happy

IKR, i like to use boosters that are not so popular, who cares if i go bad in the match, or if i don't kill 60 people in plunder, but if i gave all playing the Objective, i take it as a win, if you want to kill people Fleet Footing, go to TDM Smiley Wink

I use Fleet Foot in Objectives because it helps the most in 1v1 situtions, besides the only other boosters in Slot one that are really good is Scoped in and Cloaked. Cloaked will help me stay alive and Scoped in will give me no aim wobble. Fleet Foot gives the most help since I play very aggressive for the objective so it fits in with my playstyle.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 33 of 57 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Let me explain myself the reason i got much kills in that match.
well it was a tough match,time expired 3-0,of which 2 i captured.
and for those who say kill farm to those who gets the highest kill,they just dont understand that technique...
just give a try go for killing while your teamates go for capt.
surely the match finishes in 3 mins.
being a protector helps the match end faster.
but in a tough match i end up with much kills.
p.s kills dont go to stats as we alk know.
Message 34 of 57 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Funny enough, I see that the "most effective" slot 1 boosters overall don't help to TO games much at all. Cloaked is useless since if you're hiding or trying to be unnoticed, chances are you're not near the objective, most of the activity happens around the current objective, it's pointless to hide around there since you will most likely be noticed in the chaos anyway. Whereas Fleet Foot and Scoped-in don't benefit too much as they are meant to prolong or give an advantage to 1vs1 fights and I rarely run into those in TO, and if I do, I tend to ignore about half of them to go for the objective since I feel that is more important than outgunning a single enemy.

BITS and TS are probably the tied best slot 2s for Plunder and TO IMO. Whereas other slot 1s like Beast Mode, Endurance, ESE & EE(where explosives are great for clearing out hills) make for better use than FF, Scoped-in, or Cloaked.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 35 of 57 (273 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Jun 10, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Funny enough, I see that the "most effective" slot 1 boosters overall don't help to TO games much at all. Cloaked is useless since if you're hiding or trying to be unnoticed, chances are you're not near the objective, most of the activity happens around the current objective, it's pointless to hide around there since you will most likely be noticed in the chaos anyway. Whereas Fleet Foot and Scoped-in don't benefit too much as they are meant to prolong or give an advantage to 1vs1 fights and I rarely run into those in TO, and if I do, I tend to ignore about half of them to go for the objective since I feel that is more important than outgunning a single enemy.

BITS and TS are probably the tied best slot 2s for Plunder and TO IMO. Whereas other slot 1s like Beast Mode, Endurance, ESE & EE(where explosives are great for clearing out hills) make for better use than FF, Scoped-in, or Cloaked.

Endurance and ESE & EE are good boosters but Im more of a slayer, I do find it much better to kill the enemy than to always throw nades in the hill.

Message 36 of 57 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Endurance and ESE & EE are good boosters but Im more of a slayer, I do find it much better to kill the enemy than to always throw nades in the hill.

I've been being put with less than decent players recently, so I've adapted my playstyle to solely looking out for the objective since half my TO games end up with me and (if I'm lucky) 1 other guy doing the objective. I actually don't use any of those, I use WE for OP guns to hold my own in hills and guarding idols alone and whatever. I don't know what to call myself since I mostly end up with both the most kills and most points out of all 10 people. Even if we lost...which is often

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 37 of 57 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jun 10, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I've been being put with less than decent players recently, so I've adapted my playstyle to solely looking out for the objective since half my TO games end up with me and (if I'm lucky) 1 other guy doing the objective. I actually don't use any of those, I use WE for OP guns to hold my own in hills and guarding idols alone and whatever. I don't know what to call myself since I mostly end up with both the most kills and most points out of all 10 people. Even if we lost...which is often

I know what you mean by having the most points and most kills. I just prefer to be a more of a slayer than an objective player.

Message 38 of 57 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013

From a mid-air jump off one of the minarets in Yemen (or maybe I should be thinking about Sanctuary...that's probably the highest map above sea level) - sorry, what was the question?  Seriously, I don't care a whit about my kill total in Plunder (or Team Objective, for that matter).

My highest score is 4 but some of my proudest moments are when we worked well as a team - regardless of whether I score, how many kills I get or how many times I die.

Message 39 of 57 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Jun 10, 2013

As long as you are in a party who understand your gameplan..

Revenge is probably the most useful at level 3 with that dreaded kickback.

**dies** **lags** **everyone gets mega bombed**

Message 40 of 57 (225 Views)
0 Likes