Reply
Aug 04 2013
By: hbkyan Splicer 44 posts
Offline

who are the best objective players?

10 replies 339 views Edited Aug 4, 2013
Objective players are not enough praised in uc3,i just want to share the friends i came across in the uc3 journey and played extremely well...
first i would mention PSU_Nick,just watching him play made me good at objectives second a dude named stardustspeedway.that guy did damage with his ak and did an impression too.
you can share some beast u can across.
thanks uc3 peeps
Message 1 of 11 (339 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: who are the best objective players?

Aug 4, 2013

hbkyan wrote:
Objective players are not enough praised in uc3,i just want to share the friends i came across in the uc3 journey and played extremely well...
first i would mention PSU_Nick,just watching him play made me good at objectives second a dude named stardustspeedway.that guy did damage with his ak and did an impression too.
you can share some beast u can across.
thanks uc3 peeps

Some guy called Solid---Steak. I heard he's a true beast. :smileywink:

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/26/2012
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: who are the best objective players?

Aug 4, 2013
sadly my uc3 journey is over,i could have confirmed that :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 11 (334 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/15/2013
Offline
868 posts
 

Re: who are the best objective players?

Aug 4, 2013
I also heard that dark18assassin92 is great at objective as well :smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 11 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: who are the best objective players?

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

Yeah, both of them are pretty good.

 

I still remember 4 matches with PSU_Nick and StardustSpeedway where we won against a FN party 4 times in a row... :smileyvery-happy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 5 of 11 (312 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
3470 posts
 

Re: who are the best objective players?

Aug 4, 2013

I used to a beast a Team Objective back when I was in FN. 

Glad I stopped the competitive play though. :-)

Message 6 of 11 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4939 posts
 

Re: who are the best objective players?

Aug 4, 2013
NikeMurphDawg's best game mode is a tie.....between all of them.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 7 of 11 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: who are the best objective players?

Aug 4, 2013

Yes, I would consider Nick being one of the best TObj players in public matches. Not sure about Stardust tho, I've only ran into him when he was in a Po5 and I was in a Po2 with DAG and some randoms. They ended up winning 3-2 by only 1 kill in the TDM round.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 8 of 11 (257 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13775 posts
 

Re: who are the best objective players?

Aug 4, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

Yes, I would consider Nick being one of the best TObj players in public matches. Not sure about Stardust tho, I've only ran into him when he was in a Po5 and I was in a Po2 with DAG and some randoms. They ended up winning 3-2 by only 1 kill in the TDM round.


DAG's lag makes up about 8 players though. so technically that was a party of 9.



Message 9 of 11 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: who are the best objective players?

Aug 6, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Yes, I would consider Nick being one of the best TObj players in public matches. Not sure about Stardust tho, I've only ran into him when he was in a Po5 and I was in a Po2 with DAG and some randoms. They ended up winning 3-2 by only 1 kill in the TDM round.


DAG's lag makes up about 8 players though. so technically that was a party of 9.


? I was playing a party of 5, how is that possible that 9 players can be on one team? DAG is a good player anyways and I don't think he lags that bad anymore anyways.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 10 of 11 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes