Sep 01 2012
By: NCzVoice Hekseville Citizen 318 posts

who thinks we need new maps, & whut kind?

[ Edited ]
14 replies 139 views Edited Sep 1, 2012

i ben thinkin & talkin 2 my friends bout this 4 awhile & it still haven't happened but they released alll this bs,

anyway sooo whut kinda new maps u want or can think of NOT that we will get'em or aleast:smileyhappy: all of'em !0! best 1 winsss:smileyhappy:.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (139 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1779 posts

Re: who thinks we need new maps, & whut kind?

Sep 1, 2012

Some extra co-op adventure maps would be nice. We have plenty of competitive maps already especially when the block mesh maps would be implemented to the competitive modes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (133 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Sep 1, 2012

i was thinkin i thought we should get the train on u2 in the snow i beleave when the heli crashed into it !0! anywayyy

i like that 1 they should bring it back & THISSS TiiiME MAKE IT SO WE DON'T FALL OFF SO EASILY !0! jus better than london underground we was alll happy we was 1st played it but after awhile & we got use 2 it & started fallin off so easy we hated it:smileysad: sooo anyway jus make it better like u2 where we can hang off it & ACTUALLY HAVA CHANCE thx ND make my dreams come tru !0! more like thoughts !0! i am an idiot.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Some extra co-op adventure maps would be nice. We have plenty of competitive maps already especially when the block mesh maps would be implemented to the competitive modes.

yh that wud b nice they should allow us 2 play on all they maps in co-op that wud work

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Would like to see the deck of that large tanker ship that you sink in the story as a map. it could evan start to sink as you play making the deck lisp to one side.
I needed to add a signature so here it is.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Rebecca_Bravo wrote:
Would like to see the deck of that large tanker ship that you sink in the story as a map. it could evan start to sink as you play making the deck lisp to one side.

ok ty

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Sep 1, 2012

I would like to see two more intro to battle maps, unfortunately whiny little babies will be against it.

Sackboy
476 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

Zonnex wrote:

I would like to see two more intro to battle maps, unfortunately whiny little babies will be against it.

Ya me too, I actually kinda wanted oasis to have a horse sequence, where you can shoot others while riding and you can then jump between horses and other trucks just like the single player . Right now, if we get any competitive maps,mi would like Cartagena and the cruise ship in a map pack. I now it will be nearly impossible to do the cruiseship since it is hard to implement. I want co-op adventure maps, maybe in desert village , either with the heroes or marlowe,talbot and Ramses. ND said they won't do that because they want to keep the story, so I hope they can figure out a way to put it in a narrative related to the one we got
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Zonnex wrote:

um 4 it as long as it don't mess up & i HOPE WE DON'T PLAY'EM AS MUCH AS LONDON & AIRSTIRP OOO GOD

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11024 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Zonnex wrote:

If they did something about the lag i'd agree with you.

But don't get me wrong, i love the Cargo Plane intro, it's just that the lag spoils it...

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (98 Views)