Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2216 posts

Re: why I stopped U3...?

Mar 13, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:
You have MILLION NPC kills? Holy **bleep**. Highest I've seen was 300k.

I wouldn't even take the OP seriously. I ran into the OP once in co-op. Me and some random did the objectives, the OP ran around killing everything, even when there was no cash to be earned OP was farming NPC's.

We got downed a few times, me and the random I mean, we saved each other, we both eventually got downed and OP just continued farming.

Worst co-op player I've come across. If your gonna farm, cool. go for it, at least make an effort to help your team when they need it though.

All coop players I met that played for the leaderboards only didn't care for the team.

Signature02.png

Message 21 of 23 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

I don't know about only for the leaderboards but have met some great people quite high on the boards and have some friends in the top 100.  They tend to be very particular about who they play with though...they can afford to be.  Regrettably, one such player said her farewell to me recently but c'est la vie.  She's great and a good team player but sometimes things don't work out.

I play more coop than comp and I've been very lucky, I think.  Haven't encountered many team killers, kill stealers, trolls or just plain idiots.  The most glaring example recently was a teammate that downed me and the third twice each in the same match to get the Pak80.  I guess I should be thankful that at least he revived us once he got what he wanted.  Oh so considerate and strangely bizarre at the same time!  His defense against being kicked, I guess.

Behaviour I can't explain as well...a couple of days ago, me and a friend playing Fort Arena with a random.  She goes down and the random finishes her off.  Kills her twice more in the same match but doesn't touch me.  We left...I have no patience for that nonsense.  I just don't understand some people...we could have kicked but in a Crushing match (in which he also suicided a number of times) we're already sabotaged.  Sigh.

Message 22 of 23 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 13, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

I don't know about only for the leaderboards but have met some great people quite high on the boards and some friends in the top 100.  They tend to be very particular about who they play with though...they can afford to be.  Regrettably, one such player said her farewell to me recently but c'est la vie.  She's great and a good team player but sometimes things don't work out.

I play more coop than comp and I've been very lucky, I think.  Haven't encountered many team killers, kill stealers, trolls or just plain idiots.  The most glaring example recently was a teammate that downed me and the third twice each in the same match to get the Pak80.  I guess I should be thankful that at least he revived us once he got what he wanted.  Oh so considerate and strangely bizarre as the same time!  His defense against being kicked, I guess.

Behaviour I can't explain as well...a couple of days ago, me and a friend playing Fort Arena with a random.  She goes down and the random finishes her off.  Kills her twice more in the same match but doesn't touch me.  We left...I have no patience for that nonsense.  I just don't understand some people...we could have kicked but in a Crushing match (in which he also suicided a number of times) we're already sabotaged.  Sigh.

Tell me about it. I've had teammates who, after making it to the last part of the story, down me, my random teammate (who I always add after a lot of matches or exactly one Crushing match, assuming he wasn't a late-joiner or a TK freak) taunted me and my teammate, blew off all his explosives into empty spaces and left.

Great. Just great. What exactly were you trying to achieve?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 23 of 23 (141 Views)
0 Likes