Fender Bender
4078 posts

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 23, 2012
See Aureilia this is why nobody takes your posts or opinions seriously. You complain that nobody ever.listens to you and it's for asinine crap like this. You ask what brother would purposely get his brother banned? You obviously don't have a brother or guy friends. This is the kind of stuff guys pull on each other.

I'm not going to even bother arguing any of your other posts (about speculation and evidence) or your terrible logic. Once again, this is why nobody takes you seriously. You should awful judgement and you poor logic constantly. It's a waste of my time to even bother arguing and explaining good logic to a fool.
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 187 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Oh and keep your head in the sand saying "it's all speculation".
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 187 (330 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Nov 23, 2012
And please keep telling me that it's all speculation while I go onto Pride's match history and look for the match. I'll guarantee it's not there right now. We'll see who has better judgement. I judge right now that's it's not there. It's people like you that don't see problems till they hit you in the face.
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 187 (323 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Nov 23, 2012
In the entirety of the match history for pride717 that is kept track of on ND's website not only is there not the match it question but there is not even one 3tdm match. That is all that has been kept by ND.

See, in the country I'm from we believe in being innocent until PROVEN guilty. Fraud and framing causes included. There is plenty of evidence (including testimony of the person in questions character) that pride717 has been framed. There is zero evidence that it is legit.

Pride is a lot of things but he's not a glitcher. He has boosted 3tdm before for the tournament but not by glitching. He was caught for that and banned for 6 days. He learned his lesson.
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 187 (313 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Nov 23, 2012

neverbelow wrote:
In the entirety of the match history for pride717 that is kept track of on ND's website not only is there not the match it question but there is not even one 3tdm match. That is all that has been kept by ND.

See, in the country I'm from we believe in being innocent until PROVEN guilty. Fraud and framing causes included. There is plenty of evidence (including testimony of the person in questions character) that pride717 has been framed. There is zero evidence that it is legit.

Pride is a lot of things but he's not a glitcher. He has boosted 3tdm before for the tournament but not by glitching. He was caught for that and banned for 6 days. He learned his lesson.

You should post picture evidence, or something. You know how some people are.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 187 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Nov 23, 2012
**bleep** how people are I'm not going on my computer to post a million pictures to.win the battle of public opinion.

I have concrete evidence for any **bleep** that believes this moron TheExorcist. Go onto Turan25's match history. It has him playing with Exorcist's brother. Turan25 hasn't played a game of 3tdm since at LEAST August 2nd. That's as far as it goes back. That account, an obvious 2nd account has only played Team Deathmatch since at LEAST August 2nd.

Just more proof of how stupid Aureilia is and how blind that moron is.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 187 (299 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 23, 2012
I HEREBY DECLARE THAT PRIDE IS FAKING IT AND IS NOT BANNED.

A simple 'no' and I would've understood, but since he/ she is not uploading a pic and became very rude then I don't believe this person is banned.

I bet Pride and Exorcist are friends and this is just a YT publicity stunt.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 187 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Quick Question, Why are you guys defending pride?

We have no proof that he/she is banned, stop arguing and just ignore this thread until we get some proof.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 187 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Huh. I have to agree with shadow. I thought because I can't open his stats, he's banned. Since rengle can, I dunno.

Also Exo isn't reacting at all. You guys wanna pick on the alts later?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 187 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Nov 23, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

you didnt have to look through my history but it doesnt matter cuz ND isnt smart enough to look through my match history & i bet they dont care...they only care about money & they only banned me cuz exorcist plays more then me so he supports there game more but idc anymore everybody with half a brain knows i would never do this so im not coming back until they fix this & i will post a tutorial on how to do what exorcist & psyko_killer did & post it on youtube so everybody can get anybody banned & then ND will have to fix this

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 187 (251 Views)
0 Likes