Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4124 posts

Re: wow you can get people banned

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

While I can defend the fact that there is no static evidence to suggest that is you glitching, I can also suggest that there is no evidence to suggest that he has 2 ps3's unless you live in his house.

Thread summary: Speculation.

There is evidence he has two PS3s. He put a video up of his brother glitching to get him banned for some reason on his youtube. He claimed it was his brother. There are other videos of the two playing together non-split-screen.

Post summary: As always, Aureila thinks he's smart and jumps to conclusions only to be later shown in error.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 187 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4124 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Also, and you've got to be kidding me if you don't see this, HOW DID EXORCIST GET THE F***ING VIDEO FROM SOME RANDOM? You really think they just "happened" to be friends? GET F***ING REAL.

SMFH
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 187 (310 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4652 posts

Nov 22, 2012

neverbelow wrote:
Also, and you've got to be kidding me if you don't see this, HOW DID EXORCIST GET THE F***ING VIDEO FROM SOME RANDOM? You really think they just "happened" to be friends? GET F***ING REAL.

SMFH

lol

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 187 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

Nov 22, 2012

pride717 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Wait, so there's just 2 people, right? Both of them splitscreeners? How'd he get the vid?

it's a custom match in a lan party...you pick your psn id in lan party

So in that lan party he actually bothered to get another guy to do this for him? Man. So low. Real low. Lower than RoF RS M9 low. Hell, lower than lagging + RoF M9 + RoF Micro + Thrust taunt + hatemail if he gets killed JUST ONCE low.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 187 (293 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Nov 22, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

SMFH

I haven't seen the video, but if it's only 4 people in a LAN custom match, wouldn't that mean that all 4 people would be have to be boosting (or pretending to be) for it to work? Technically speaking even if someone late joined they wouldn't have a cinema of it anyways. So the fact that someone has a cinema file of 4 people supposedly boosting should be immediately looked at with great care. Either someone decided to boost with 1-3 others (factoring in split screen) with the intent of getting themselves and the other people banned, or the video was faked because honestly who the hell would boost and then send the cinema to ND, let alone from a different account when they'd already be turning themself in if it were real?

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 187 (263 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Can you screenshot that you got banned so we can see?

And NeverBelow, Aureilia is a she :smileytongue:
Or at least I think so, am I right Aureilia? I think I remember you posting it before :smileytongue:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 187 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 22, 2012
* I not doubting it, I just wanna see what it looks like and how long it shows :smileytongue:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 187 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Nov 22, 2012

blackguy89 wrote:

wow please take more time to review videos about cheating naughty dog

WOW, now im worried i might get banned on one of my accounts. I got sooooooooo much hate mail, and threats just today :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 187 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

While I can defend the fact that there is no static evidence to suggest that is you glitching, I can also suggest that there is no evidence to suggest that he has 2 ps3's unless you live in his house.

Thread summary: Speculation.

ok there's 2 different psn ids in the video therefore you need 2 ps3s because in a lan party you can only create 1 username...this is why ppl can get ppl banned because nobody knows how things work...i knew about this for months

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 187 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Nov 22, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

Exorcist158 wrote:
*Pokerface*

Exo is Trash Exo