Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: wow you can get people banned

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

pride717 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Wait, so there's just 2 people, right? Both of them splitscreeners? How'd he get the vid?

it's a custom match in a lan party...you pick your psn id in lan party

So in that lan party he actually bothered to get another guy to do this for him? Man. So low. Real low. Lower than RoF RS M9 low. Hell, lower than lagging + RoF M9 + RoF Micro + Thrust taunt + hatemail if he gets killed JUST ONCE low.

yeah it is & i can get him banned the way but it takes time & i only have 1 ps3 & idc if he gets banned cuz that wont help me at all

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 61 of 186 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Nov 22, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

neverbelow wrote:
Also, and you've got to be kidding me if you don't see this, HOW DID EXORCIST GET THE F***ING VIDEO FROM SOME RANDOM? You really think they just "happened" to be friends? GET F***ING REAL.

SMFH

I haven't seen the video, but if it's only 4 people in a LAN custom match, wouldn't that mean that all 4 people would be have to be boosting (or pretending to be) for it to work? Technically speaking even if someone late joined they wouldn't have a cinema of it anyways. So the fact that someone has a cinema file of 4 people supposedly boosting should be immediately looked at with great care. Either someone decided to boost with 1-3 others (factoring in split screen) with the intent of getting themselves and the other people banned, or the video was faked because honestly who the hell would boost and then send the cinema to ND, let alone from a different account when they'd already be turning themself in if it were real?

there was only 2 psn ids both split screeners

Message 62 of 186 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Nov 22, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

While I can defend the fact that there is no static evidence to suggest that is you glitching, I can also suggest that there is no evidence to suggest that he has 2 ps3's unless you live in his house.

Thread summary: Speculation.

There is evidence he has two PS3s. He put a video up of his brother glitching to get him banned for some reason on his youtube. He claimed it was his brother. There are other videos of the two playing together non-split-screen.

Post summary: As always, Aureila thinks he's smart and jumps to conclusions only to be later shown in error.

Aureila is a girl

Message 63 of 186 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

As I and others have said, it seems players have gone to a new low just to get a person banned. Setting up 2 PS3s just to get you banned? What a pathetic low life. I'm not the one that got banned but even this annoys the hell outta me.

Message 64 of 186 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Nov 22, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Can you screenshot that you got banned so we can see?

And NeverBelow, Aureilia is a she Smiley Tongue
Or at least I think so, am I right Aureilia? I think I remember you posting it before Smiley Tongue

no...thats not gonna help at all

Message 65 of 186 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Nov 22, 2012

AceSlayer21 wrote:

blackguy89 wrote:

wow please take more time to review videos about cheating naughty dog

WOW, now im worried i might get banned on one of my accounts. I got sooooooooo much hate mail, and threats just today Smiley Surprised

thats how it statted for me but dont worry about it...your no where as hated as me...i beating almost every no life in U3...thats why they do this to me cuz they try so hard & still lose by like 20 points with a full party

Message 66 of 186 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 22, 2012

pride717 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

pride717 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Wait, so there's just 2 people, right? Both of them splitscreeners? How'd he get the vid?

it's a custom match in a lan party...you pick your psn id in lan party

So in that lan party he actually bothered to get another guy to do this for him? Man. So low. Real low. Lower than RoF RS M9 low. Hell, lower than lagging + RoF M9 + RoF Micro + Thrust taunt + hatemail if he gets killed JUST ONCE low.

yeah it is & i can get him banned the way but it takes time & i only have 1 ps3 & idc if he gets banned cuz that wont help me at all

Never stoop to his level.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 67 of 186 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Nov 22, 2012
ROFLMAO
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrExorcist158 SUBSCRIBE!
Message 68 of 186 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2295 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Exorcist158 must be some 12 year old that thinks he's a badass on the Internet. **bleep** off Exorcist158.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 69 of 186 (267 Views)
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Splitscreeners in the 2nd team are my friends.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrExorcist158 SUBSCRIBE!
Message 70 of 186 (349 Views)
0 Likes