Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 22, 2012
Splitscreeners in the 2nd team are my friends.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrExorcist158 SUBSCRIBE!
Message 71 of 187 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Name. Now.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 72 of 187 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

While I can defend the fact that there is no static evidence to suggest that is you glitching, I can also suggest that there is no evidence to suggest that he has 2 ps3's unless you live in his house.

Thread summary: Speculation.

There is evidence he has two PS3s. He put a video up of his brother glitching to get him banned for some reason on his youtube. He claimed it was his brother. There are other videos of the two playing together non-split-screen.

Post summary: As always, Aureila thinks he's smart and jumps to conclusions only to be later shown in error.

Maybe he does have 2 ps3's.

Think about what you just said though, what kind of moron would get his own brother banned. Sorry story does not register as true and you or anyone else probably have mental difficulties for believing families in the world do that to each other.

Do I claim to be smart? Nope, But if I was to believe that it would prove I'm an idiot. That story is certainly 100% false.

As for my error, it's all speculation without a confession. thus I cannot be wrong on this ever, he can confess to doing it and then that would make it non speculation and I wasn't even wrong at the time because no one had concrete proof to suggest it happened, hell even his confession could be a lie thus speculation can continue. From someone who apparently got his brother banned I'd take a guess that his whole life is dramatized speculation.

I have 2 PS3's and I have posted glitch videos, privately and directly to ND though but.. the point is your so called factual evidence is saying that I could also have done what is supposedly happening in this thread. Which I didn't. 

Maybe when trying to prove someone as wrong you could do with actually being smart and not just faking it on the internet? 

Now answer this question, What evidence do you have to suggest these 4 players are him and/or his buddies playing? 2 PS3's does not count, that is proof that he has two PS3's, 4 controllers also does not count, I have 6 and I may or may not use them all, that cannot be proven. Hell even if his mentally disturbing getting brother banned story is true, while the chances are higher he would do this, there is still no evidence to suggest he done it this time.

You cannot answer that correctly thus I remain correct, I will remain correct after the whole saga is over too.

Yep. Just about covers it

**rolls eyes and walks away quietly whistling**

Message 73 of 187 (308 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Nov 22, 2012
How about we just say both of you want to look smart on an argument, and most likely hate each other because of the whole calling out thing. Cool?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 74 of 187 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Nov 22, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Exorcist158 must be some 12 year old that thinks he's a badass on the Internet. **bleep** off Exorcist158.

ether that or he's old as hell & has nothing to do with his life but play Uncharted 3 all day by himself

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 75 of 187 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

While I can defend the fact that there is no static evidence to suggest that is you glitching, I can also suggest that there is no evidence to suggest that he has 2 ps3's unless you live in his house.

Thread summary: Speculation.

There is evidence he has two PS3s. He put a video up of his brother glitching to get him banned for some reason on his youtube. He claimed it was his brother. There are other videos of the two playing together non-split-screen.

Post summary: As always, Aureila thinks he's smart and jumps to conclusions only to be later shown in error.

Maybe he does have 2 ps3's.

Think about what you just said though, what kind of moron would get his own brother banned. Sorry story does not register as true and you or anyone else probably have mental difficulties for believing families in the world do that to each other.

Do I claim to be smart? Nope, But if I was to believe that it would prove I'm an idiot. That story is certainly 100% false.

As for my error, it's all speculation without a confession. thus I cannot be wrong on this ever, he can confess to doing it and then that would make it non speculation and I wasn't even wrong at the time because no one had concrete proof to suggest it happened, hell even his confession could be a lie thus speculation can continue. From someone who apparently got his brother banned I'd take a guess that his whole life is dramatized speculation.

I have 2 PS3's and I have posted glitch videos, privately and directly to ND though but.. the point is your so called factual evidence is saying that I could also have done what is supposedly happening in this thread. Which I didn't. 

Maybe when trying to prove someone as wrong you could do with actually being smart and not just faking it on the internet? 

Now answer this question, What evidence do you have to suggest these 4 players are him and/or his buddies playing? 2 PS3's does not count, that is proof that he has two PS3's, 4 controllers also does not count, I have 6 and I may or may not use them all, that cannot be proven. Hell even if his mentally disturbing getting brother banned story is true, while the chances are higher he would do this, there is still no evidence to suggest he done it this time.

You cannot answer that correctly thus I remain correct, I will remain correct after the whole saga is over too.

Yep. Just about covers it

**rolls eyes and walks away quietly whistling**

you obviously dont know me but most ppl do & im known for being a good player & rarely losing so why would i need to cheat or boost? my kdr isnt even a 2.00 & ND is too stupid to check my match history SMH its amazing that this is even an argument

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 76 of 187 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Nov 22, 2012

pride717 wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Exorcist158 must be some 12 year old that thinks he's a badass on the Internet. **bleep** off Exorcist158.

ether that or he's old as hell & has nothing to do with his life but play Uncharted 3 all day by himself

He isn't 12 lol.

Message 77 of 187 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Nov 22, 2012
This thread makes me laugh. LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrExorcist158 SUBSCRIBE!
Message 78 of 187 (257 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Nov 22, 2012

You know, if Naughty Dog really wanted they could scan his match history. It would be really funny if this match wasn't there, but it's ND so I doubt they'll do that.

Message 79 of 187 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

Nov 22, 2012
This is the most ignorant reply I have ever seen, "it's all speculation without a confession"... And then "even his confession could be a lie this speculation can continue" not only is this completely contradictory the logic behind this is just wrong. Following your logic no case would ever be settled, there could be mountains of evidence but until the guilty confesses none of the evidence would prove anything, I can't even comprehend how retarded this rebuttal is. The exorcist said that the split screener was his friend, he could be lying but I doubt he's clever enough to do that though.
Message 80 of 187 (199 Views)