Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14139 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

TurkeyBacon41 wrote:
This is the most ignorant reply I have ever seen, "it's all speculation without a confession"... And then "even his confession could be a lie this speculation can continue" not only is this completely contradictory the logic behind this is just wrong. Following your logic no case would ever be settled, there could be mountains of evidence but until the guilty confesses none of the evidence would prove anything, I can't even comprehend how retarded this rebuttal is. The exorcist said that the split screener was his friend, he could be lying but I doubt he's clever enough to do that though.

**looks at post count**

 

**looks at poorly constructed argument**

 

I'll admit to being wrong on the no evidence can be given part, I've seen suggestions for match history and that would prove it, it logs all players even when they leave.

 

But before my posts I didn't even think of that, makes me slighly mis-informed, not actually wrong.

 

The rest of your argument is poor. "Retarded rebuttal" "bad logic".. Yet the logic you come up with is way worse. You are looking at evidence prior to the match history suggestion, none of which proves anything.

 

You only can say for sure when someone has done wrong when there is concrete proof, nothing apart from the match history suggestion would give that solidarity.

 

Sorry to burst your bubble but apart from that one suggestion of match history, basing off the other evidence alone would make you look like a complete tool. Well I guess your argument already did that.

 

Now go back to that hole you came from. Smiley Happy Buh Bye! Shoo! VAMOOSH!



Message 81 of 186 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14139 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 22, 2012

pride717 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

While I can defend the fact that there is no static evidence to suggest that is you glitching, I can also suggest that there is no evidence to suggest that he has 2 ps3's unless you live in his house.

 

Thread summary: Speculation.


There is evidence he has two PS3s. He put a video up of his brother glitching to get him banned for some reason on his youtube. He claimed it was his brother. There are other videos of the two playing together non-split-screen.

Post summary: As always, Aureila thinks he's smart and jumps to conclusions only to be later shown in error.

 


Maybe he does have 2 ps3's.

 

Think about what you just said though, what kind of moron would get his own brother banned. Sorry story does not register as true and you or anyone else probably have mental difficulties for believing families in the world do that to each other.

 

Do I claim to be smart? Nope, But if I was to believe that it would prove I'm an idiot. That story is certainly 100% false.

 

As for my error, it's all speculation without a confession. thus I cannot be wrong on this ever, he can confess to doing it and then that would make it non speculation and I wasn't even wrong at the time because no one had concrete proof to suggest it happened, hell even his confession could be a lie thus speculation can continue. From someone who apparently got his brother banned I'd take a guess that his whole life is dramatized speculation.

 

I have 2 PS3's and I have posted glitch videos, privately and directly to ND though but.. the point is your so called factual evidence is saying that I could also have done what is supposedly happening in this thread. Which I didn't. 

 

Maybe when trying to prove someone as wrong you could do with actually being smart and not just faking it on the internet? 

 

Now answer this question, What evidence do you have to suggest these 4 players are him and/or his buddies playing? 2 PS3's does not count, that is proof that he has two PS3's, 4 controllers also does not count, I have 6 and I may or may not use them all, that cannot be proven. Hell even if his mentally disturbing getting brother banned story is true, while the chances are higher he would do this, there is still no evidence to suggest he done it this time.

 

You cannot answer that correctly thus I remain correct, I will remain correct after the whole saga is over too.

 

Yep. Just about covers it

 

**rolls eyes and walks away quietly whistling**


you obviously dont know me but most ppl do & im known for being a good player & rarely losing so why would i need to cheat or boost? my kdr isnt even a 2.00 & ND is too stupid to check my match history SMH its amazing that this is even an argument


I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm not accusing the other dude of anything.

 

Actually your match history would be the proof needed since that always counts even if someone quits. Of course I'm not going to spend time looking through it, but I'm sure someone would.

 

But regardless, why does everyone revert to the old, I'm amazing, I don't need to cheat stuff? I've seen plenty of excellent players cheating. Not saying you do, but being good doesn't prove you don't cheat, it doesn't prove you do either. so yeah.

 

I'll continue sitting on my fence.

 



Message 82 of 186 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 22, 2012
Soooooo
Screenshot soon?😃

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 83 of 186 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/04/2011
Offline
2689 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 22, 2012
kool story bro
Message 84 of 186 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 22, 2012

@ Aure

 

Two things. First, post count? Really? Dude/dudette. Second, I tried to look to his history, but it's not loading. I loaded, my alt loaded, some other guy I don't know also loaded. I think getting banned hides stats or something.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 85 of 186 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 23, 2012
His stats worked for me, his last match is an obj on Novemeber 22nd

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 86 of 186 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 23, 2012

You never responded to my point, besides, great job on showing how judgemental you are in the first sentence.  It must be a record.  Anyways, I was not talking about your no evidence can be given argument , I was talking about your "it's all speculation without a confession"... And then "even his confession could be a lie this speculation can continue" argument.  Yes, I know you can only prove something wrong with evidence, but clearly you didn't according to your previous post.  You changed your argument because I pointed out the stupidity in it, so basically you just admitted I was right.  Thanks!

 

P.S.- about that evidence argument prior to match history I was just using an example, I was not talking about this discussion.  I guess you're not smart enough to actually read my post before replying to it and making a complete fool out of yourself.

Message 87 of 186 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2009
Offline
250 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 23, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

pride717 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

While I can defend the fact that there is no static evidence to suggest that is you glitching, I can also suggest that there is no evidence to suggest that he has 2 ps3's unless you live in his house.

 

Thread summary: Speculation.


There is evidence he has two PS3s. He put a video up of his brother glitching to get him banned for some reason on his youtube. He claimed it was his brother. There are other videos of the two playing together non-split-screen.

Post summary: As always, Aureila thinks he's smart and jumps to conclusions only to be later shown in error.

 


Maybe he does have 2 ps3's.

 

Think about what you just said though, what kind of moron would get his own brother banned. Sorry story does not register as true and you or anyone else probably have mental difficulties for believing families in the world do that to each other.

 

Do I claim to be smart? Nope, But if I was to believe that it would prove I'm an idiot. That story is certainly 100% false.

 

As for my error, it's all speculation without a confession. thus I cannot be wrong on this ever, he can confess to doing it and then that would make it non speculation and I wasn't even wrong at the time because no one had concrete proof to suggest it happened, hell even his confession could be a lie thus speculation can continue. From someone who apparently got his brother banned I'd take a guess that his whole life is dramatized speculation.

 

I have 2 PS3's and I have posted glitch videos, privately and directly to ND though but.. the point is your so called factual evidence is saying that I could also have done what is supposedly happening in this thread. Which I didn't. 

 

Maybe when trying to prove someone as wrong you could do with actually being smart and not just faking it on the internet? 

 

Now answer this question, What evidence do you have to suggest these 4 players are him and/or his buddies playing? 2 PS3's does not count, that is proof that he has two PS3's, 4 controllers also does not count, I have 6 and I may or may not use them all, that cannot be proven. Hell even if his mentally disturbing getting brother banned story is true, while the chances are higher he would do this, there is still no evidence to suggest he done it this time.

 

You cannot answer that correctly thus I remain correct, I will remain correct after the whole saga is over too.

 

Yep. Just about covers it

 

**rolls eyes and walks away quietly whistling**


you obviously dont know me but most ppl do & im known for being a good player & rarely losing so why would i need to cheat or boost? my kdr isnt even a 2.00 & ND is too stupid to check my match history SMH its amazing that this is even an argument


I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm not accusing the other dude of anything.

 

Actually your match history would be the proof needed since that always counts even if someone quits. Of course I'm not going to spend time looking through it, but I'm sure someone would.

 

But regardless, why does everyone revert to the old, I'm amazing, I don't need to cheat stuff? I've seen plenty of excellent players cheating. Not saying you do, but being good doesn't prove you don't cheat, it doesn't prove you do either. so yeah.

 

I'll continue sitting on my fence.

 


ok I understand

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 88 of 186 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2009
Offline
250 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 23, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Soooooo
Screenshot soon?😃

no that's stupid...I'm not gonna waste time taking a screen shot just so you can see

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 89 of 186 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Online
6448 posts
 

Re: wow you can get people banned

Nov 23, 2012
See Aureilia this is why nobody takes your posts or opinions seriously. You complain that nobody ever.listens to you and it's for asinine crap like this. You ask what brother would purposely get his brother banned? You obviously don't have a brother or guy friends. This is the kind of stuff guys pull on each other.

I'm not going to even bother arguing any of your other posts (about speculation and evidence) or your terrible logic. Once again, this is why nobody takes you seriously. You should awful judgement and you poor logic constantly. It's a waste of my time to even bother arguing and explaining good logic to a fool.
Message 90 of 186 (391 Views)
Reply
0 Likes