Highlighted
Wastelander
562 posts

Re: xINESCAPABLEx's Uncharted 3 Shuffle Tournament

Jul 16, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

@Zidane and Sitrongr.

I've played against both of you before because I've run into you guys in Team Objectives and Team Deathmatches a month or so ago. I know for a fact that Zidane has a good playstyle whereas Sitrongr, you just run around tag teaming up the map with your friends. No one goddamn cares about this argument so I'll start a thread for you guys if this continues. It has nothing relevant with the tournament.

Isn't tag-teaming enemies the most efficent way to win a match?

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 91 of 289 (447 Views)
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Hey Lili, you can put me and nicole back in. Team TA LA LA. We are calm and friends again so put us in please and cant wait for this thing to start!

Message 92 of 289 (423 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 17, 2013

TetsuoTen wrote:
When would matches be held?
I'll join if matches are on days I can attend.

I'd join with my partner in crime.

This will be decided once I have the teams. Tell me the days you definitely can't do and the days you would prefer. That'll speed up the organising by a lot.

Bang Bang!

Message 93 of 289 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

@Zidane and Sitrongr.

I've played against both of you before because I've run into you guys in Team Objectives and Team Deathmatches a month or so ago. I know for a fact that Zidane has a good playstyle whereas Sitrongr, you just run around tag teaming up the map with your friends. No one goddamn cares about this argument so I'll start a thread for you guys if this continues. It has nothing relevant with the tournament.

Isn't tag-teaming enemies the most efficent way to win a match?

Efficient doesn't mean it's the best thing to do when it comes to everyone having fun. Hell, even I tag team but I know how annoying it is to go against people who tag team 5v1. I tag team 2v1 usual. I also don't hog all the power weapons. I take some but not all.

Bang Bang!

Message 94 of 289 (401 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 17, 2013
I actually prefer to flank. If I can sneak up behind two guys sticking right by each other, most times I can take them both out before they have time to react and kill me. Then the rest of my team has a 4v3 advantage elsewhere in the map. That's the most fun/efficient way I play pretty much.
Message 95 of 289 (371 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 18, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
I actually prefer to flank. If I can sneak up behind two guys sticking right by each other, most times I can take them both out before they have time to react and kill me. Then the rest of my team has a 4v3 advantage elsewhere in the map. That's the most fun/efficient way I play pretty much.

Tag teaming is like Quick Boom. It's efficient but widely frowned upon.

Bang Bang!

Message 96 of 289 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jul 18, 2013

um i see someone needs a teammate ... if that spot is still open and i am wanted Smiley Wink i'll volunteer to fill up that spot. although i work during the week so the time i can play is after 6:00 pm (Eastern Timezone)

@inescapable, you are hosting this tournament right? did you get your TV fixed or are you just monitoring it from this site? (i haven't been following a lot of threads here lately)

Message 97 of 289 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 19, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

um i see someone needs a teammate ... if that spot is still open and i am wanted Smiley Wink i'll volunteer to fill up that spot. although i work during the week so the time i can play is after 6:00 pm (Eastern Timezone)

@inescapable, you are hosting this tournament right? did you get your TV fixed or are you just monitoring it from this site? (i haven't been following a lot of threads here lately)

My TV isn't getting fixed. I'm still waiting to go and get one from the shops. For the moment I'll just be monitoring it from this site. I can join you up with Pazookiez Smiley Happy

Could you please tell me your GMT though? It'll make it all heaps more easier for me.

Bang Bang!

Message 98 of 289 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jul 19, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

My TV isn't getting fixed. I'm still waiting to go and get one from the shops. For the moment I'll just be monitoring it from this site. I can join you up with Pazookiez Smiley Happy

Could you please tell me your GMT though? It'll make it all heaps more easier for me.

lol Eastern Timezone =GMT - 5 Smiley Wink

Message 99 of 289 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Thanks Mr. Canada ;D

Bang Bang!

Message 100 of 289 (259 Views)