So...

Who won? :I

I like cats :3

Message 281 of 289 (370 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: xINESCAPABLEx's Uncharted 3 Shuffle Tournament

Aug 25, 2013

Even I'll admit, I had some very bad planning. Today, there was supposed to be a match but I doubt it was even played so I'll admit that I definitely got a lot of things wrong in this tournament. Because of this, I'm going to stop the tournament here and shut it down. Sorry to everyone who was involved but I'll definitely be having a new tournament soon and I'll know what to do to make it more efficient and better. This new tournament will have a brand new theme and it will take a 2-4 weeks (tops) for it to commence once I post it instead of two months of waiting. Chances are it'll also be a 1-person-team situation so you won't need to find a partner which is what really slowed down the waiting process.

If a mod could please lock this thread, that would be great.

For everyone who has a problem with me, get your sarcastically rude comments in before a mod locks the thread. 

Bang Bang!

Message 282 of 289 (306 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Oh wow, you just posted this last comment 4 minutes ago. What luck I have!

Ok let's see.

-Don't feel bad for waiting, guys. Somewhere in Australia, there's a guy who has to wait for Lili in real life while she "gets ready".

-Women obviously handle tournament formation with the same care and attention as their driving.

-Once again, a handful of guys were led on by one individual girl, and none of them got anything out of it in the end.

Ok I will stop there, for now. But seriously, most people who create tournaments here have them die in a couple days. I think you could have some success, just gotta simplify it a bit. Smiley Very Happy
Message 283 of 289 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Aug 25, 2013

nationm04 wrote:

Ok let's see.

-Don't feel bad for waiting, guys. Somewhere in Australia, there's a guy who has to wait for Lili in real life while she "gets ready".

-Women obviously handle tournament formation with the same care and attention as their driving.

-Once again, a handful of guys were led on by one individual girl, and none of them got anything out of it in the end.

Ok I will stop there, for now. But seriously, most people who create tournaments here have them die in a couple days. I think you could have some success, just gotta simplify it a bit. Smiley Very Happy

200.gif

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 284 of 289 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Goddamn. I was hoping for a screw-up similar to B2K, but this also works.

So the tourney's cancelled. That means mike can keep pissing you off about this.

That's cool, I guess. Super cool.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 285 of 289 (285 Views)
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2013

Well, thats not good :/

Message 286 of 289 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Man, that sucks, It was a nice idea tho.

Good luck on the next tourney Smiley Sad

I like cats :3

Message 287 of 289 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 25, 2013

nationm04 wrote:

Ok let's see.

I can't drive yet so I'll just say that I handle things with the same care and attention as my baking and my decorating. If you don't concentrate while decorating a cake with fondant then you basically can't do it.

Bang Bang!

Message 288 of 289 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2013

mikegloria wrote:

Well, thats not good :/

Thank you for not insulting me. It means a lot knowing that you aren't arguing with me anymore Smiley Happy

Edit: Thread locked at OP's request

-Stage_Coach

Bang Bang!

Message 289 of 289 (246 Views)
0 Likes