Jun 17 2012
By: SweetPoison13 PlayStation MVP 10990 posts

The Uncharted Caption Contest

[ Edited ]
505 replies 7381 views Edited Nov 12, 2013

Welcome to the Uncharted Caption Contest!

Our Uncharted Caption Contest is a semi-monthly event that all members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in. Carefully read the instructions below and follow the rules if you wish to participate in this contest.

UNCHARTED CAPTION CONTEST IMAGES:

Week: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40

Click the link (i.e., number) above for the Uncharted image that you would like to view.

Uncharted Caption Contest: OPEN Uncharted Caption Contest: CLOSED

Q: How do I participate? How does this contest work?

A: Create a caption for an Uncharted image that has been posted. Your caption must be appropriate, clean, and adhere to the rules. It must also be related to Uncharted in some manner. Inappropriate entries will not be accepted. After about a week I will put the top 5 entries into a poll in the Multiplayer General section and you will have the opportunity to vote for your favorite caption for the duration of about a week. I will then announce the winner and post another Uncharted image for the next contest here in this thread.

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

• Captions must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct.
  • Only ONE entry per UNCHARTED image per person will be accepted.
  • Please DO NOT quote images in this thread (you don't need to do this).
  • If you need to edit your caption for typos then do so before the poll is started.
  • DO NOT make your captions longer than 75 words or they might not be accepted.
  • DO NOT vote for your own caption and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for you.
  • Memes and other edited images will NOT be accepted. This is not the Multiplayer Meme Pictures Thread.
  • The TOP 5 ENTRIES will be selected for a poll that will go up ONE WEEK after an Uncharted image is posted.

CONTEST WINNER:

• I will announce the winner of this caption contest here in this thread when the poll closes.
  • The winner of this contest will be given a special "Strange Relic" forum rank for two weeks.
  • The winner can submit an Uncharted image to me (through a private message) for use in an upcoming caption contest.
  • Only forum members with regular ranks and rank shields are eligible for this reward.

NOTE: If you fail to follow the rules in any way, shape, or form then you may be disqualified from the caption contest. 

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 506 (7,381 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10990 posts

Re: The UNCHARTED Caption Contest

Mar 24, 2012

We are going to go with an UNCHARTED image that sprinkler18 posted not too long ago:

http://community.us.playstation.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-37537956-34380/ela.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 506 (7,381 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10779 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Nathan: *whispering* "Psst! *giggling* H-hey Sully, get this... Stupid Elena actually thinks I brought her back a pair of invisible binoculars from my last trip!"

Sully: "Yeah, but here's the thing... I actually did hand Elena a pair of invisible binoculars while you were away."

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 506 (7,381 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Sully "what is that suppose to be?"

Drake: "elena that is not the size of my brain! and why is it two round spheres?

Elena: its not your brain.....but your brain is much smaller than this.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 506 (7,381 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Mar 24, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-37537956-34380/ela.jpg

Sully:.... this shadow puppet game is getting a bit silly now guys

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 506 (7,381 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Mar 24, 2012

*Posing for picture*

Elena: All right everyone, let's taunt for the camera! I'll use Heart U.

Sully: I'll use Thrust.

Drake: ...You're a dirty old man, Sullivan.

Sully: Uh-huh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 506 (7,381 Views)
Fender Bender
3848 posts

Mar 29, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

ela.jpg

Elena : "Drake's balls are 'this' big.........."

(awaits deletion, despite it still being in the original thread from weeks ago.....)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 506 (7,381 Views)
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Mar 29, 2012

ela.jpgThis is what I look like when I pose for the camera.

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 506 (7,381 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 29, 2012

Drake - Elena, seriously who are you facing

Sully - i'm confused, you have been stuck in that pose for an hour

Elena - seriously I can't move, I think Talbot's dart hit me.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 506 (7,381 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Mar 30, 2012

Elena - Does any one think Katherine looks like Martha Stewart?? I really think she could make a nice winter cornucopia, if she just put some heart to it

Sully - yeah that would be nice, maybe that is why she is chasing us, she just wants to give us a little gift

Drake - Umm...do you think we could invite Salim, he was alright guy. I'll call chole and tell her to bring some sides

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 506 (7,380 Views)
0 Likes