Sackboy
312 posts

Re: The UNCHARTED Caption Contest

Feb 6, 2013

Roman: Roman says stand up. Roman says wear a vest. Draw your pistol. Ahhh...I didn't say "Roman says"!

Message 241 of 506 (193 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Navarro: "Now tell me where you put the shaving cream before things get serious."
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Message 242 of 506 (190 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Navarro: Alright, you son of a *****, you got to be in Co-Op, now all the villains want in...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Message 243 of 506 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Eddy...overtly concerned about his own appearence, fails to focus on the task at hand when he utters...

"My gold gun matches my shirt!  You like this, no?"

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 244 of 506 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Feb 8, 2013

U1_Eddy+Navarro+Gabriel_695x395.jpg

Spoiler

Eddy: *walks away* Tai kamu! Mati aja lo! Sialan!

Roman: Chasing this treasure of yours is proving to be more trouble than it's probably worth.

Navarro: Well, after playing Uncharted 3, I must admit that cursed idol isn't worth much...

Roman: eeh, what?

maybe it's a little spoilerish, but that's up to you to decide, perhaps if it makes the poll you can put spoilers with it, but I have no idea, anyway here is a second one in case the first is not allowed:

Roman: This is completely unacceptable.

Eddy: What do you expect from me, Roman? My men are getting massacred.

Roman: *laughs* I find it hard to believe that one man could wipe out your entire crew.

Eddy: It's not just Drake, goddamn it! I'm telling you, it's the difficulty! Even on crushing difficulty he can defeat my men with his eyes closed, make Naughty Dog do something about that instead of blaming me for it!

Message 245 of 506 (147 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11979 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I’m no longer accepting entries for Week 20. Thanks to everyone who participated in the UNCHARTED Caption Contest for this week.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 246 of 506 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 11, 2013
My entry's not on there? :smileysad:
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Message 247 of 506 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
312 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:

Mine is not either. SweetPoison, could you please clarify the rules?

As I read the original post in the thread, the "top" five entries are included in the poll. What makes something a top five entry? I would think kudos, but in that case Crimsonine's entry would be up there since it was the only one that received a kudo (from me, actually).

I respectfully suggest that the rules be amended so that the FIRST five entries submitted appear in the poll. That would be more fair. The current process for selecting entries seems entirely arbitrary to me.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into arranging this, SweetPoison.

Message 248 of 506 (119 Views)
Survivor
2237 posts

Feb 11, 2013

inigomontoya74 wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

As I read the original post in the thread, the "top" five entries are included in the poll. What makes something a top five entry? I would think kudos, but in that case Crimsonine's entry would be up there since it was the only one that received a kudo (from me, actually).

I respectfully suggest that the rules be amended so that the FIRST five entries submitted appear in the poll. That would be more fair. The current process for selecting entries seems entirely arbitrary to me.

Pretty sure it's the top 5 of SweetPoison's favorites.

Signature02.png

Message 249 of 506 (104 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11979 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

inigomontoya74 wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

Suggestions are always welcome and they will certainly be taken into consideration. The rules for this contest exist in their current state so that this contest cannot be exploited by individuals. Right now I screen each entry for content and consider a number of different factors. If your entry doesn’t make it into the poll then simply try again next time and don’t become discouraged by this. These caption contests will not be closing any time soon and there will be plenty of opportunities for your entries to be accepted in the future if you choose to submit some. Modifications to the rules will not be made every time someone disagrees with the poll entries. In many cases, there might be more than 5 solid entries for each caption contest but no more than 5 entries can be accepted and it is impossible to please everyone.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 250 of 506 (97 Views)