10023 posts

Re: The Uncharted Caption Contest

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

renatabls wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Nate: Elena, why don't you come with me and Tenzin to that cave?

Elena: Oh... uh... i got stuff to do with the dagger, it's the perfect size.

Spoiler
adult joke :smileyembarrassed:

... Wow.

LOL.

Considering the dimensions of the dagger in Nate's hand when you do the stupid buddha whatever puzzle.... wow.

I just.... Man, Elena. Man.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 491 of 506 (191 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5514 posts

Nov 18, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Here is the Uncharted image for Week 38:

UC_CC_10122013.jpg

Elena, I didn't know you could speak Tibetan.

- Yeah, I'm also fluent in Arabic in case it comes in handy one day.

Dayum girl.

Please use plain text.
Message 492 of 506 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Nov 18, 2013

UC_CC_10122013.jpg

Elena: Hey Nate, Tenzin, Schäfer and I were just discussing what your adventure on the Playstation 4 is going to be about!

Nate: Is that so? I just heard that I might not even be in it, why do you want to keep me out of it?

Tenzin: Karena segala sesuatu yang Anda sentuh tidak beralih ke kotoran.

Nate: What?

Schäfer: He says that you're not in it because everything you touch does turn to **bleep**...

Nate: Oh...

Please use plain text.
Message 493 of 506 (155 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11426 posts

Nov 21, 2013

I’m no longer accepting entries for Week 38. Thanks to everyone who participated in the Uncharted Caption Contest for this week.

Each poll for this caption contest is placed into the UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception - Multiplayer General section. There is a Polls widget on the right side of each section below Announcements and Private Messages. It will not always be visible. You may need to scroll down.

The winner will be announced next week in this thread. If you are looking for another caption contest to participate in while votes are being collected for The Uncharted Caption Contest then feel free to check out our sister thread, The Last of Us Caption Contest.

Please use plain text.
Message 494 of 506 (138 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11426 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2013

Top Choice: xINESCAPABLEx’s Entry (57%)

ID-69’s Entry

Votes: 1

xINESCAPABLEx’s Entry

Votes: 4

AKyemeni’s Entry

Votes: 2

Matthijs_17’s Entry

Votes: 0

AbstractAlex’s Entry

Votes: 0

Congratulations, xINESCAPABLEx! You have won the Uncharted Caption Contest for Week 38.

You will be able to sport our special "Strange Relic" rank for about two weeks. Please check your private messages here in the PlayStation Community Forums if you would like to submit an Uncharted image for potential use in an upcoming caption contest.

NOTE: It might take a while for the rank change to take effect. Please be patient.

The Uncharted Caption Contest will be taking a break (this may or may not be a permanent one). Those of you who have been participating in this contest should give me some feedback. What did you like about the Uncharted Caption Contest? How could it have been improved? Would you like to see it continue? Would you like to see something different? Suggestions are welcome.

Please use plain text.
Message 495 of 506 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Preferably more pictures from the singleplayer. It's easier to make jokes from there compared to MP pictures, which are either meant for bragging or the picture is funny by itself.

Also, I see you watch the Mentalist. How far are you from the Red John plot? I might accidentally spoil it. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 496 of 506 (101 Views)
MVP Support
11426 posts

Nov 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Preferably more pictures from the singleplayer. It's easier to make jokes from there compared to MP pictures, which are either meant for bragging or the picture is funny by itself.

Also, I see you watch the Mentalist. How far are you from the Red John plot? I might accidentally spoil it. :l

The only way you could spoil The Mentalist for me is if you told me how Season 6 ended (I'm fully caught up). =P

Please use plain text.
Message 497 of 506 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Nov 29, 2013
Gotta admit, the dove trick was pretty cool.
Please use plain text.
Message 498 of 506 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Nov 29, 2013
Lol, I download The Mentalist for my mum because she loves it but I haven't gotten around to watching it myself. I'll probably plan a marathon in a few weeks when I'm on holidays.

As for the Caption Contest, I've loved it. It's like writing a short story. I'd love for it to continue. There's the issue that if you log out then back in then you can't see the poll and it forces you to vote for a second time. Besides that, it's perfect IMO.
Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 499 of 506 (86 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Nov 30, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:
Lol, I download The Mentalist for my mum because she loves it but I haven't gotten around to watching it myself. I'll probably plan a marathon in a few weeks when I'm on holidays.

As for the Caption Contest, I've loved it. It's like writing a short story. I'd love for it to continue. There's the issue that if you log out then back in then you can't see the poll and it forces you to vote for a second time. Besides that, it's perfect IMO.

RED JOHN IS *************!

Please use plain text.
Message 500 of 506 (83 Views)
0 Likes