Aug 03 2012
By: SouthpawLP Treasure Hunter 4595 posts

The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

44 replies 604 views Edited Aug 3, 2012

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I work behind the scenes on a YouTube channel called Uncharted3Central. For those who haven't seen the channel yet, we've got a variety between informative commentaries, top-notch community videos/machinimas/montages, and entertaining live commentaries for everyone to enjoy. If you want to check out the channel, go ahead and follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/Uncharted3Central

I recently contacted Spyder to ask if he'd like to do an interview, and he accepted my offer and will be the first person interviewed by me at U3C. This is a very exciting moment for the channel, and I think there's a lot of potential in doing interviews with multiple well-known people in the Uncharted community, especially Spyder.

Please reply to this thread requesting a person you'd like U3C to interview. Seriously, the sky's the limit, just make sure it's Uncharted 3-related. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 45 (604 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Re: The Uncharted3Central interview requests thread!

Aug 3, 2012

I may have sold the game but still free to discuss it lol

Message 2 of 45 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Aug 3, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

I recently contacted Spyder to ask if he'd like to do an interview, and he accepted my offer and will be the first person interviewed by me at U3C. This is a very exciting moment for the channel, and I think there's a lot of potential in doing interviews with multiple well-known people in the Uncharted community, especially Spyder.

I already see this going places.

Now we just need endless requests to do an interview with either Cog or Eric. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 45 (592 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Anyone at Naughty Dog, make sure to pepper them with questions about separate hitboxes. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 45 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

I already see this going places.

Now we just need endless requests to do an interview with either Cog or Eric. Smiley Tongue

They're already on the hitlist. I just need to see if people want them interviewed (though I'd think that'd be an obvious answer) and if there are any other people they want interviewed. Hell, if Nolan North is requested enough, I'll see what I can do to contact him about this.

Message 5 of 45 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Yes please!

Message 6 of 45 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 3, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Anyone at Naughty Dog, make sure to pepper them with questions about separate hitboxes. Smiley Wink

That would definitely be one of my questions. Rest assured, if ND employees like Eric or Cog get interviewed, it might turn into a face-to-face Q&A featuring legitimate questions that never get answered on the forums. They can't dodge those questions much if you ask them vocally, though...

Message 7 of 45 (578 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Aug 3, 2012
This is awesome! If you need me to make an image or whatever, I will be happy to help in any way I can. Keep it up!
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 45 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Any help is appreciated, Crimsonine!
Message 9 of 45 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Aug 3, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:

That would definitely be one of my questions. Rest assured, if ND employees like Eric or Cog get interviewed, it might turn into a face-to-face Q&A featuring legitimate questions that never get answered on the forums. They can't dodge those questions much if you ask them vocally, though...

If those two don't work, you could try EvangM. He's been MIA for a while, but he's been in a patch notes video before.

Either him or the big man Justin Richmond. (bar the bigGER man Evan Wells. Smiley Wink )

Message 10 of 45 (568 Views)
0 Likes