Survivor
2838 posts

Any progress?

Jul 19, 2011
Any progress?
-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 20 of 142 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Yes there is! ;)

Jul 20, 2011

I've been a bit busy lately, but while I wait for the public access for U3 stats (right now we're only able to access our own stats by logging in), I think I have an idea for the light format cards:

On the generator, select "Light format", and then you'll be able to pick 6 lines of data than you want displayed, in your preferred order - it'll all be stored on the server, and also in a cookie on your computer, so you can have the same arrangement every time... And a more limited number of backgrounds, which means light cards will not have the custom background feature, but the regular ones will still have custom backgrounds, no worries there. :smileyhappy: I'll work on it later on, start getting into the specifics... I'll let you guys know. Meanwhile, thanks for your patience! :smileyhappy:

Message 21 of 142 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20022 posts

Thanks for the update.   But what if we make a card on on...

Jul 20, 2011

JaKhris wrote:

I've been a bit busy lately, but while I wait for the public access for U3 stats (right now we're only able to access our own stats by logging in), I think I have an idea for the light format cards:

On the generator, select "Light format", and then you'll be able to pick 6 lines of data than you want displayed, in your preferred order - it'll all be stored on the server, and also in a cookie on your computer, so you can have the same arrangement every time... And a more limited number of backgrounds, which means light cards will not have the custom background feature, but the regular ones will still have custom backgrounds, no worries there. :smileyhappy: I'll work on it later on, start getting into the specifics... I'll let you guys know. Meanwhile, thanks for your patience! :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the update.

But what if we make a card on one computer and log in on another computer? Will we still have the correct stat card?

Message 22 of 142 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

Well now the beta is over can you just make us login one...

Jul 21, 2011

Well now the beta is over can you just make us login one time to generate, there is not any need for updates because the beta is over. :smileytongue:

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 23 of 142 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

Yeah, I would mind inputing my own legit beta stats. Even...

Jul 21, 2011

DarkShadow345 wrote:

Well now the beta is over can you just make us login one time to generate, there is not any need for updates because the beta is over. :smileytongue:

Yeah, I would mind inputing my own legit beta stats. Even though a lot of people will then put in fake stats. 67.3 KDR lol.

Message 24 of 142 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Hey guys,   Just wanted to give a little update... Holida...

Sep 3, 2011

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a little update... Holidays are almost over, so I'll use some of the free time I've gor now to work on the Stats Cards. I'll first need to make a functional prototype, and then I'll try and make cards for you guys. Since the stats are in private access, I've come up with an idea to make sure it's all fair and square... I hope. I'll just ask you to send in a screenshot of your stats page, and then I'll enter the data manually into the database, after which you'll be able to generate a card.

Does that sound good? Let me know, and I'll keep you guys posted about my progress. :smileywink:

Message 25 of 142 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20022 posts

Manually enter our stats?   Sounds like a big hassle.   H...

Sep 3, 2011

JaKhris wrote:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a little update... Holidays are almost over, so I'll use some of the free time I've gor now to work on the Stats Cards. I'll first need to make a functional prototype, and then I'll try and make cards for you guys. Since the stats are in private access, I've come up with an idea to make sure it's all fair and square... I hope. I'll just ask you to send in a screenshot of your stats page, and then I'll enter the data manually into the database, after which you'll be able to generate a card.

Does that sound good? Let me know, and I'll keep you guys posted about my progress. :smileywink:

Manually enter our stats?

Sounds like a big hassle.

Hope it's not private for the release of the game.

Message 26 of 142 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

To be honest, it looks a little plain. But it's still awe...

Sep 3, 2011

To be honest, it looks a little plain. But it's still awesome :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - sinthros
Message 27 of 142 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

@Almighty: I can't see any other way to control the input...

Sep 3, 2011
@Almighty: I can't see any other way to control the input data, making sure it's, at least, reasonably true. :smileyvery-happy: I'll see if it works out.

@sinthros: I'll make it look badass - at least, try. :smileywink: And thanks!
Message 28 of 142 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20022 posts

Hey JaKhris. I was just wondering if you may be able to g...

Sep 5, 2011
Hey JaKhris.

I was just wondering if you may be able to get a pass on the private stats this site has with your new Developer rank? Would it hurt to ask Zod or Arne about it? I mean, I'm sure they know your good intentions and maybe they'll let you bypass the private stats on this site for use in your stat cards.
Message 29 of 142 (229 Views)
0 Likes