I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Community Developers are people like me and Jak who've do...

Oct 7, 2011

DarkShadow345 wrote:

Can I ask what a Community developer is?

Community Developers are people like me and Jak who've done alot for the community with our generator sites. I'm sure there's other means of becoming one but that's why the both of us are Community Devs.

@Jak: Sorry to hear about your family troubles, my dad passed some time ago and I'm still trying to get use to him not being around.

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 40 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Sorry to hear about your loss Chris. You took a well-dese...

Oct 7, 2011

JaKhris wrote:
Hey guys.

Sorry for the lack of updates... last month I was ready to start coding stuff when I lost a member of my family, and that was pretty hard on me so I lost a lot of motivation then... but I'll try to make it up to you. I'm still planing on carrying out this project, just like I did for Uncharted 2 - that's a promise. I'll see what I can do this week-end, and hopefully make it all work prior to launch. :smileywink:

Thanks for your interest, guys - it means a lot to me, I hope you know that. :smileyhappy: And I'll do everything I can to live up to your interest. :smileyvery-happy:

Sorry to hear about your loss Chris. You took a well-deserved break from working on this.

So glad to hear that you're back, though!

We're all behind you in your efforts!

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 41 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Sad for you loss, Khris, please take all the time you nee...

Oct 7, 2011

Sad for you loss, Khris, please take all the time you need, and we're thinking of you.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 42 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Hey people!   First off, thanks for the kind words. :)...

Oct 29, 2011

Hey people!

First off, thanks for the kind words. :smileyhappy:

I'll be kind in exchange and let you know that the progress is good! The cards work, basic stats (all the number-data you see on your profile page) grabbing works as well... just need to work out that generator page. (looks simple but a lot goes into it, especially the custom background feature!) I might get this done by Monday so you can all start showing off for U3's release. :smileyhappy:

With school and other personal projects, this one has fallen a bit behind, but it's still alive, and I aim at making the best service I can offer (knowing that it's free it's pretty nice, right?) - hope you'll enjoy it...

I'm feeling generous, so here's a peek at an actual, functional card! Scootgar, since you've had access to the multiplayer, you have data, which I don't, so you're my guest of honour. :smileyvery-happy:

http://i42.tinypic.com/r8uxee.jpg

(this is a static image, reuploaded, to avoid people hacking the URL to put their own PSN ID and get a pre-release card)

Yes your avatar is not quite the right one, that's because it doesn't show on Uncharted 3 stats pages, and I'm way too lazy for now to go grab it from the U2 stats page... but hey, I made that paw myself - neat, no? :smileywink:

Message 43 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20485 posts

It's looking good. :)   Hopefully ND will add more stats...

Oct 30, 2011

JaKhris wrote:

It's looking good. :smileyhappy:

Hopefully ND will add more stats to the page so we can have more on the card. :smileyhappy:

Message 44 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Thanks DAG. :) I hope so too! Looks a bit bland without m...

Nov 1, 2011
Thanks DAG. :smileyhappy: I hope so too! Looks a bit bland without more .... icons. :smileytongue:

I've got a lot of things to do but I will do my best to ensure you can all generate a Stats Card by tonight, November 1st 2011 at 11:59pm! :smileywink:
Message 45 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Thanks for all your hard work!   Any idea if emblems will...

Nov 1, 2011

JaKhris wrote:
Thanks DAG. :smileyhappy: I hope so too! Looks a bit bland without more .... icons. :smileytongue:

I've got a lot of things to do but I will do my best to ensure you can all generate a Stats Card by tonight, November 1st 2011 at 11:59pm! :smileywink:

Thanks for all your hard work!

Any idea if emblems will ever be able to be implemented?

Or character skins?

Just wondering what other ideas you were planning on besides backgrounds, but they look really really great already!

Thanks again for doing what you do :smileyvery-happy:

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 46 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Hey MaddHater! Thanks for your support. :)   It all depen...

Nov 1, 2011

Hey MaddHater! Thanks for your support. :smileyhappy:

It all depends on what stats I will be able access, it would be awesome indeed if I could add emblems, favourite skins, most used kickback and boosters... I will, of course, make changes if I get more data. Arne will most probably put something out to help community developers like myself, then I'll add what I can. :smileywink:

Message 47 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Oooh, I feel all famous!  Thanks again as usual for your...

Nov 1, 2011

JaKhris wrote:

With school and other personal projects, this one has fallen a bit behind, but it's still alive, and I aim at making the best service I can offer (knowing that it's free it's pretty nice, right?) - hope you'll enjoy it...

I'm feeling generous, so here's a peek at an actual, functional card! Scootgar, since you've had access to the multiplayer, you have data, which I don't, so you're my guest of honour. :smileyvery-happy:

Oooh, I feel all famous!  Thanks again as usual for your hard work!!

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 48 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

What would be amazing would be if we could customize what...

Nov 1, 2011

What would be amazing would be if we could customize what stats appear on it.  Making the stat card customizable would definitely be in the spirit of this game, don't you think?  Don't know if that's even possible and it could be a TON of work, but it's just an idea I had.  :smileyhappy:  

Message 49 of 142 (446 Views)
0 Likes