Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2012
By: drakestefani Hekseville Citizen 242 posts

Fix for "Missing return URL parameter."

5 replies 2832 views Edited Jul 19, 2012

I read that some users have been receiving this error when trying to login to sites such as (but not limited to) naughtydog.com, killzone.com, myresistance.net etc.

If you receive the error when attempting to login: "Missing return URL parameter." The simple fix is to allow third party cookies on your browser. Most people suggested using another browser, it wasn't the browser that's the problem, it's that third party cookies are blocked. Login requires third party cookies to be enabled. If third party cookies are blocked/disabled, you will receive this error and will not be able to login.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (2,832 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Fix for "Missing return URL parameter."

May 21, 2014
I have it set to accept all cookies and still doesn't work
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (1,681 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

May 22, 2014

Kaos_King88 wrote:
I have it set to accept all cookies and still doesn't work

May I ask which browser you're using? You could also try clearing your browsing data (cookies/etc.) and restarting the browser after making the setting adjustment. I use Chrome and Iceweasel (Firefox), as long as I accept third party cookies on both browsers, it works. The moment I disable third party cookies I receive the error. Providing you're using either Chrome or Firefox, I can walk you through the steps to enabling third party cookies, though it should be pretty self explanatory in any browser.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (1,673 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 22, 2014

thanks!!! this worked for me!! also, if it does not work, make sure you are changing the correct setting. The cookie allowance setting are under privacy.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (807 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

last month

I am on windows can someone tell me how to do it on a windows laptop?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

last month

Wish-Days wrote:

I am on windows can someone tell me how to do it on a windows laptop?

The operating system is irrelevant. Which browser are you currently using? It's pretty straightforward. Just find your cookie settings and enable third party cookies. If you need assistance you can always try googling a walkthrough/guide for your particular web browser.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (264 Views)
0 Likes