Nov 04 2012
By: SpocksBrain1701 First Son 19 posts

Multiplayer Account Reset, pre-paid tournament tickets LOST. How can I get a refund?

0 replies 242 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

I paid for 200 tournament tickets for Uncharted 3.

This week, my Uncharted 3 multiplayer account was rest. This "reset" is a known bug with your game that has happened to many people (documented on your website). While it is incredibly frustrating to lose a year's worth of progress, that is just "game statistics". However, I paid real money for your tournament tickets and when the account was reset, the remaining tournament tickets were gone with everything else.

That is NOT acceptable.

I contacted SONY customer support and explained the issue. I just heard back from them with an e-mail saying "According to our Terms of Service, all sales are final. For more information please check the Terms of Service and User Agreement."

So I bought something you offered through your game, and due to a KNOWN glitch in your game I lost the product I paid for.

Will Naughty Dog be able to help me get a refund for the lost tournament tickets? I'd prefer not to have to deal with complaints to the Better Business Bureau, but I will certainly pursue that course of action if your company does not help me reclaim what I paid for.

I appreciate your support.

SpocksBrain1701

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1 (242 Views)
0 Likes