What's the point on having a forum is you don't reply or do anything at all?
The ND developers are busy with the big patch coming up. They read all, but they reply whatever they feel like.
The mods don't reply much because they monitor the forum for any inappropriated contents, which is their job. They do read though, but It's up to us to answer and help the newbies. It's better that way, and it's the way of the forum.
As for your first question, the plunder and objective kills do not count toward your leaderboard in the actual game. I hope you don't farmkill... On the other hand, it may be a bug, or you forget to reload the leaderboard.
For the second question, maybe play some matches, and you will have the right level again in your stat. Beside, who care? It's just a level.
I played overtimes in DM but my stats on site says 0 wins and 0 loses. Same thing with Sudden Death. Is it normal? I also used FAL-SS and KAL-7 but again, my accuracy on site is 0%.
Sry for my english.
I love the new design of the detailed stats!
But I noticed some mistakes, which I quess will be corrected soon .
- There is no picture for thrust taunt (maybe because it would be too vulgar? )
- Medal amounts are wrong...
- Spelling mistakes for medal descriptions. E.g. the description of BBQ medal (kill an ENEY with a propane tank explosion), the one for Hard target (Survive an ENIRE power play as a Marked Man) and the one for Hot Potato (Make 2 enemies drop a GRENDAE by shooting them)
- Overtime statistics are still wrong, everything is zero...
- Cash from pickups is zero...
- Accuracy on Fall-SS is 0%...
- Match History ; you can’t select an other match apart from the last match you played (which is displayed directly)
- At detailed match statistics, there is a picture of medals with a number next to it on some random place...
Edit: I quess that's just my pc, because on a different one it's fine.
- Some people have an accuracy above 100%, e.g. 113% with the Tau Sniper. To my knowledge you can't hit 2 people with one shot right?....
The new pages work with Firefox, I can click through to odler games by clicking the large, square in Firefox.
Chrome... not even an indicator change on the cursor.
Says I have no Commando and no Gunslinger medals, but 114 Medic medals?
Oh, I don't think so....
No, I don't have my level again in my stat, and I care, that's why I play online, otherwise there would be no need for a level in the game...
As I mentioned somewhere:
I never achieved a Five not alive but in the stats I did it 3 times.
I never achieved a Connect Four so far but in the stats are some.
I did ahieve 2 or 3 Triple but in the stats are zero.