11-30-2011 01:15 PM
I absolutely love the design direction with the stats for UC3!
I know they are still being worked on and what not, but I would love to see:
Amount of Personal Plunder Captures
Boosters Progression (how many more medals I need for the next level, ect.)
Overall Co-op stats
Specific gametype stats (you see this on the UC2 stats page)
What I have unlocked for skins/weapons/treasures ect.
Anyways, very pleased with how it's turning out!
12-01-2011 01:51 PM
Ok, the stats are moving in the right direction for sure. It's still quite limited as to what is displayed though...
I think the stat tracking needs to be overhauled completely, but that's just me. We should be able to view everything we have ever done in competitive and co-op games. The info is all stored, so why not let us see all of it?
Also, the online leaderboards are so small in scope it is absolutely mind-boggling. They should have been expanded. Sorry to say, but overall I am disappointed overall in how stats are being handled for Uncharted 3.
12-04-2011 06:36 AM
ND, I hate to say this again, after side to side comparison, Uncharted 2 has way more detailed stat tracking system.
maybe you think U2 stat page is an overkill, fine, but why there is NO co op stats in Uncharted 3 stat page?
and what's the point of uncharted tv being in stat page? its already annoying enough in the game but at least I can turn it off there.
12-06-2011 10:51 AM
This is nitpicky, but in the description for the hot potato medal, you spelled grenade wrong, it says "Grendae".
Also, the description of "In the soft spot". "Armord", and "helemts".
12-09-2011 05:53 AM
I'd like the medal-section to be devided into coop and competetive... Either by being able to sort them accordingly or have them devided to begin with.
Maybe even change the headline of "medals" to display total medals earned twice: once for coop and once for competetive.
(hope, this hasn't been mentioned, yet)
Like the design, though
12-21-2011 12:05 PM
Here are a few problems I noticed with the stats that should probably be fixed.
Well apparently my accuracy with the Sawed-Off Shotgun is 109%, and I don't really think that's right. I have no idea what could cause this problem but you might wanna look into it.
~~~KILLS / DEATHS~~~
I'm pretty sure the stealth kills and melee kills are displaying the wrong numbers. Seems that way because it says i have 613 stealth kills but only 29 "oh snap" medals. Also says i have 2800+ melee kills but I just have over 5000 total kills. There's no way over half of my kills are melee.
1. "Rampant" medals are completely missing. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but there are rage medals so I assume it was just a mistake.
2. Commando is on there twice. I think one of them is supposed to be "Long Gun Fever" because that is missing aswell.
3. For the description of the "Hot Potato" medal, "grenade" is mispelled.
4. For the description of the "In the Soft Spot" medal, "armoured" and "helmets" are both mispelled.
5. For the description of the "Drake's on a Plane" medal, "Airstrip" is mispelled.
6. "Mad Bomber" medal is missing.
7. The "Big Bang" medal is using the stats from "Fire in the Hole" medal. Also, Fire in the Hole is not on the stats page.
8. "Strike Three" medal is missing.
9. "Executioner" medal is missing.
I know some of these may have been mentioned before, but I just wanted to be thorough. And I have no idea if the great people at Naughty Dog are aware of these, but I thought it would be worth mentioning in case they didn't. Anyway, I hope these helped.
01-22-2012 02:15 PM