Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
541 posts

I think the stats are great, and they are updated about o...

Nov 12, 2011

I think the stats are great, and they are updated about one minute after I finished the last match, that's amazing!

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

Like uncharted 2, kills and deaths by each weapon? Most p...

Nov 13, 2011
Like uncharted 2, kills and deaths by each weapon?
Most played hero, villain, weapon and pistol?
Most used boosters?

(:
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - xxpur3zer0xx
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

1.  the player page is awesome.  i like the pie charts an...

Nov 18, 2011

1.  the player page is awesome.  i like the pie charts and other info, but everything is too big. can you give us the option to make it smaller so we don't have to scroll as much?

2. i don't like uncharted tv on this page.  we can watch it every time we sign in to play. waste of space. 

3. i don't have a mic.  i thought the number of games muted meant how many games i personally muted.  so, if it means the number of games that others muted me, and i have no mic, it is not a true representation of that particular stat.   i just mute everyone at the start of a game, so again, the numbers are not true.

4. i like the pictures of the match locations but they take up too much room and then you have to scroll down. if you pick a match to view, again the scrolling down to see players. and then more scrolling back up to hit more matches. it is quite time consuming and annoying.  the same thing when you search someone else's matches. 

5. where are the match scorecards and match stats cards that you see at the end of a game?  they have all the info we want to see and again a more efficient use of space.  the pie charts are great for the player's page but aren't necessary for each match.

6. everyone's matches show in California time. in my settings, i put my time zone (GMT-5) as a preference.  it works on the forums but not here?  is there something else i need to do?

4.  it doesn't state the difficulty level in the co-op games.  for those of us who love co-op, this is critical information.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Why has the stat page been so heavily downgraded since U2?

Nov 23, 2011

Why has the stat page been so heavily downgraded since U2?

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Just noticed today it looks different, I don't mind the l...

Nov 24, 2011

Just noticed today it looks different, I don't mind the look, but I don't feel that lots of useful stats are displayed, or even some more interesting ones, like most played game mode or something. (I'm sure there's better ones but that's one I'd like to see!) EDIT: Yeah maybe Plunder captures, assists, # of kills with X weapon.  I dunno...

At the moment I cannot scroll to view other games.

It would be nice if you included treasures on the stats page, so I can easily see what I have and don't have because I dont' have it memorized and for forming groups and adding people via forums it's sometimes necessary.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Love_Jr
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4824 posts

I just noticed the new stats page, I will say that it loo...

Nov 24, 2011
I just noticed the new stats page, I will say that it looks much more detailed than it was before. Actually I will be honest and say that I like the new stats page.

It has much more detail than what was on it before and I like the pretty pictures. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

I really like the new design of the detailed stats!

Nov 24, 2011

I really like the new design of the detailed stats!

It's really a great step to make an awesome stats page! :smileytongue:

Now some of my suggestions:

Things that I would like to be corrected :smileytongue:;

- There is no picture for thrust taunt (maybe because it would be too vulgar? :smileytongue:)
- Medal amounts are wrong...
- Spelling mistakes for medal description. E.g. the description of BBQ medal (kill an ENEY with a propane tank explosion), the one for Hard target (Survive an ENIRE power play as a Marked Man) and Hot Potato (Make 2 enemies drop a GRENDAE by shooting them)
- Overtime statistics are still wrong
- Cash from pickups is zero...
- Accuracy on Fall-SS is 0%...
- Match History ; you can’t select an other match apart from the last match you played (which is displayed instantly)
- At detailed match statistics, there is a picture of medals with a number next to it on some random place...

Edit: I quess that's just my pc, because on a different one it's fine.

- Some people have an accuracy above 100%, e.g. 113% with the Tau Sniper. To my knowledge you can't hit 2 people with one shot right?....

What I would like to see at stats page:
- Kills and deaths with weapons
- Co-op melee kills not being counted as melee kills.

- Co-op statistics

- More personal totals; total assists, total captures, total areas captured (KOTH etc...), total high fives (lol), total treasures picked up, total grenade kills, etc.

- That brings me to the next one; averages. I would like to be able to compare my stats :smileytongue:. E.g. average melee kills, average G-MAL accuracy, average money, etc...

- Most used! Most used weapons, most used kickback, most played mode, most played map, most used attachment, most used booster, most used skin, etc...

- Amount of power plays in your favor and amount of power plays against you.

- Turret statistics added, there is no accuracy for turret...

- Uncharted 3 stats being displayed at front page, not my uc2 stats...

- When you search for someone else his stats, it should show his/her name at the place where your name is. It looks like I'm looking at my own stats :smileytongue:.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Personal guns, made by the awesome JoninRock64! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

newest stats page

Nov 25, 2011

I know someone put alot of time and effort into the stats page and it is really cool. However, the uncharted 2 stats page is just more user friendly and concise.  I'm not looking for beauty in the stats page, just information about stats. the tabs and list of matches is much easier to understand and navigate in the U2 page.  Why fix something that wasn't broken?  I would rather see that time and effort spent on adding to or tweaking what you already had.

*It is hard to explain what is good and not so good in writing.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Total quits

Nov 27, 2011

Total quits is an odd stat at the moment.  It is counting leaving a co-op game, which I have had to do quite a few times when the party system breaks down and my other party member somehow gets separated from me when I match with two additional people in co-op matchmaking.  I can't back out when the map voting screen appears and I see my party member in a different color than myself and the other two new people that are now headed into the next co-op game, so I have to wait until the game loads before being able to leave and rejoin my friend.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16092 posts

Just noticed that if you click on a player's name in a ga...

Nov 29, 2011

Just noticed that if you click on a player's name in a game report, you get pretty full stats for them, weapons used, things done.  Nice.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) We're working on it.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes