Feb 16 2010
By: jkh Splicer 72 posts

1.05 IS HORRIBLE!

2 replies 93 views Edited Feb 16, 2010
i hate the update they turned everything that i loved about the online was taken away now were playing 3rd person Call of Duty u die way to fast example: 1 shot from sniper, i was able to kill a guy from far with the shotgun the M4 is weaker every1 runs to the former balanced weapons and now there stronger then the dam RPG wth ND this is afull u guys better put uncharted 2 back to its glory or i might as well just play the wii
Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Re: 1.05 IS HORRIBLE!

Feb 16, 2010

Yup agreed.

There are so many threads about this but the more the better. ND needs to realize they were wrong.

Message 2 of 3 (93 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
24 posts

Re: 1.05 IS HORRIBLE!

Feb 16, 2010
yeah, ND ruined their own masterpiece by trying to be like mw2, a casual, noob-friendly game. they betrayed the fanbase who supported them from the begining by favoring the casual/noobs crowd.

only noobs are happy with this update. now, they can get some kills even with skills. ND should realize that these noobs that they're trying to please got their uncharted copy second-hand from gamestop. these noobs will trade-in their uncharted 2 when bfbc2; they won't even buy the DLC.

ND, thanks for turning your back on the customers like us who actually gave you profits.

Message 3 of 3 (93 Views)