Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 13 2013
By: B-T-R-4 Hekseville Citizen 324 posts

An idea for the Uncharted 4 MP.

3 replies 314 views Edited Dec 13, 2013

I think it need to have more then ten players per a round and biger maps.

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: An idea for the Uncharted 4 MP.

Dec 14, 2013

i would like to see 12 players in this new Uncharted game also U3 maps were already pretty big for this type of game, anyway i would like to see better character customization, female custom characters, more guns (though i wouldn't mind if we only get few), remove power plays (didn't really like those), puzzles for co-op adventure and more parts that require teamwork like boosting up and such and i would really like to see PS Hero characters again (pretty sure many don't want them but whatever).

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 14, 2013

ShadowSolaris7 wrote:

i would like to see 12 players in this new Uncharted game also U3 maps were already pretty big for this type of game, anyway i would like to see better character customization, female custom characters, more guns (though i wouldn't mind if we only get few), remove power plays (didn't really like those), puzzles for co-op adventure and more parts that require teamwork like boosting up and such and i would really like to see PS Hero characters again (pretty sure many don't want them but whatever).

You got it right on the button.

Also do you mean charters like Cole in the U2 MP?

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2013

Yeah like Cole, Delsin from Infamous: Second Son, Chimera, probably Lucas, Echo and some KZSF Helghast, maybe Sackboy.

Echo and Lucas

Echo and Lucas

Helghast Assault

Helghast Assault

Delsin Rowe

Delsin Rowe

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (289 Views)
0 Likes