Sackboy
447 posts

Re: Dear Naughty Dog, you have ruined my favorite game **POST IF YOU DISLIKE 1.0

Feb 22, 2010

Suar wrote:

mgt11111 wrote:

Im an old git, 37 years old with kd ratio of 0.88. LEVEL 43.  IM SUPPOSED TO LIKE THE NEW UPDATE. WELL I DONT IT IS CRIMINAL WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THIS GAME,

heres why. I LEARNED TO PLAY THIS GAME AND I WAS KICKING BUTT RECENTLY. I WAS SLOWLY RAISING MY KD RATIO AND AVERAGING 10 KILLS 5 DEATHS BEFORE THIS UPDATE. I LOVED HAVING TO USE SKILL TO DEFEAT YOUR OPPONENTS.

I LOVED THE FACT THAT THERE WERE NO CAMPERS IN THIS Game.

NOW. ITS LIKE WALKING ROUND A GHOST TOWN SOMETIMES WHILE PLAYING. EVERYONE IS CAMPING!!!!.  FORT IS COMPLETELY BROKEN!!!!!!!.

THE ONLY POSITIVE THING I CAN SAY IS THAT I HAVE HAD A BIT OF TIME TO ADMIRE THE SCENERY IN A FEW OF THE MAPS!!!! BEFORE A LEVEL 3 SHOOTS ME IN THE LEG WITH THE SNIPER RIFLE. AND KILLS ME STONE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

there have been campers from day one, and there will always be campers. 

@Suar

I'm not going to lie, there were some people who were stupid enough to camp before update 1.05, but were they successful camping before 1.05? NO!!!! are they successful camping after 1.05 ??!?! HELL YES!!!

you see my point? 
Message Edited by Avara on 02-22-2010 12:30 AM
elsencillo

Message 631 of 637 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Re: Dear Naughty Dog, you have ruined my favorite game **POST IF YOU DISLIKE 1.0

Feb 22, 2010
This game was easy before patch 1.05.. I mean seriously what is so hard about pressing L1 and R1? I Seen low rank/High rank players blind firing from across the map LMFAO.. (i mean how are you going to expect to kill someone by blind firing from across the map?).. I still can't understand this, how come low rank players have such bad AIM, but are professionals at throwing grenades? seriously give a low rank player a grenade and there could be a brick wall on the way and they will still find a way to land it next to you, but if you give them a gun, they can't aim for **bleep**. I seriously seen people run across the map just to melee me? seriously there are a lot of bad players who play U2, and those people are the ones who love update 1.05.
Message Edited by elsencillo on 02-19-2010 07:07 PM

EDIT* Please don't get offended by the post I just made I'm just so angry that my favorite MP of ALL TIME has been ruined. Anyways low rank players need to understand, it takes time to become "good" in Uncharted 2, you can't be a new player and expect to be a pro when you are new at the game *Thats a Fact*. When I started playing I would rush with the AK a lot, I had no Idea how deadly the FAL is once you master it(learn how to use it) That's why I have a lot of deaths because of my playing style when I started off. But ever since I started using the FAL and learned how to use it, I became a way better "player". If I would of started all over again my K/D Ratio will be even higher. 
Message Edited by elsencillo on 02-19-2010 07:26 PM
Message Edited by Avara on 02-22-2010 12:42 AM
elsencillo

Message 632 of 637 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Feb 22, 2010
the only thing i hate about this update is the fact each game i go into has all these people crying about how 1.05 sucks ass and they sulk every time i kill them, But on the lighter note, its pretty funny when they try to mock me. kudos to those guys for the names and entertainment but in the long run, get over it people, personally i dont even notice the difference, probably coz i only use the ak most of the time.
Message Edited by Avara on 02-22-2010 12:56 AM
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Munty13
Message 633 of 637 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Feb 22, 2010

The shoulder switching doesn't seem that bad anymore. Did they tweak it or am I just getting used to it?

Message Edited by Avara on 02-22-2010 01:09 AM
Message 634 of 637 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Feb 22, 2010

starkraven wrote:

The shoulder switching doesn't seem that bad anymore. Did they tweak it or am I just getting used to it?

I've actually gotten used to it as well. Its like the rolling/getting into cover thing where it takes a while to know what its going to do.

Message Edited by Avara on 02-22-2010 01:10 AM
Message 635 of 637 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

Feb 22, 2010

I used to be pretty good before the update but now i just plain suck as i'm not a camper and when people start shooting me i can't do anything because i'll be dead  without having the opportunity to react.The reason why i stopped playing MW2 was because MW2 is basically about who presses R1 first and also because back in the day Uncharted required to have some experience and skill to kill now UC2 just became another MW2. Why couldn't they just give it its own playlist? if would of been a WIN-WIN situation, the difference between people who liked the update andd ppl who wanted it to have its own playlist wasn't that big.Why did they have to punish everyone who does not like MW2??? why? i used to think this game was fun. Now i'm just like forget it.

Message Edited by Avara on 02-22-2010 01:16 AM
Message 636 of 637 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Feb 22, 2010
Locked: Constructive feedback on issues is always welcome but the flaming, name calling, flame baiting, and bashing is not.

Message 637 of 637 (206 Views)
0 Likes