Dec 28 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2257 posts

Does the Uncharted game????

[ Edited ]
3 replies 542 views Edited Dec 28, 2012

Does it have to do with Sir Francis Drake, and or the Drake Channel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 1 of 4 (542 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41732 posts

Re: Does the Uncharted game????

Dec 28, 2012

TheDster wrote:

Does it have to do with Sir Francis Drake, and or the Drake Channel?

Yes it does.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 4 (534 Views)
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

wow, i found a old picture of Sir Francis drake in a storage Bin and Queen elizabeth 1,  a old ship and atlas on picture and what appears to be stamps as well.  Its probably not worth much but it brought it to mind.

This is it other then mine is a huge picture of this and isnt stamps and mine dont have the bright colors.  The left and right pictures look like huge stamps but they arent.  There is no other stamps on my picture and this color isnt on my picture, The actuall picture is same other then mines bigger.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virgin-394a-MNH-Sir-Francis-Drake-Queen-Elizabeth-I-Sailing-Ship-Map-x6134-/...

Mines bigger and the colors are older looking and no center stamps and the pictures of sir francis and Queen Elizabeth are huge and look like stamps but not, and its in a old frame.  Do you guys think its worth any cashel flownious?

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 3 of 4 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Yes.

Message 4 of 4 (423 Views)
0 Likes