Dec 28 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2241 posts

Does the Uncharted game????

[ Edited ]
3 replies 539 views Edited Dec 28, 2012

Does it have to do with Sir Francis Drake, and or the Drake Channel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 1 of 4 (539 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: Does the Uncharted game????

Dec 28, 2012

TheDster wrote:

Does it have to do with Sir Francis Drake, and or the Drake Channel?

Yes it does.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 4 (531 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

wow, i found a old picture of Sir Francis drake in a storage Bin and Queen elizabeth 1,  a old ship and atlas on picture and what appears to be stamps as well.  Its probably not worth much but it brought it to mind.

This is it other then mine is a huge picture of this and isnt stamps and mine dont have the bright colors.  The left and right pictures look like huge stamps but they arent.  There is no other stamps on my picture and this color isnt on my picture, The actuall picture is same other then mines bigger.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virgin-394a-MNH-Sir-Francis-Drake-Queen-Elizabeth-I-Sailing-Ship-Map-x6134-/...

Mines bigger and the colors are older looking and no center stamps and the pictures of sir francis and Queen Elizabeth are huge and look like stamps but not, and its in a old frame.  Do you guys think its worth any cashel flownious?

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 3 of 4 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Yes.

Message 4 of 4 (420 Views)
0 Likes