Dec 28 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2195 posts

Does the Uncharted game????

[ Edited ]
3 replies 314 views Edited Dec 28, 2012

Does it have to do with Sir Francis Drake, and or the Drake Channel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28052 posts

Re: Does the Uncharted game????

Dec 28, 2012

TheDster wrote:

Does it have to do with Sir Francis Drake, and or the Drake Channel?

Yes it does.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (306 Views)
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

wow, i found a old picture of Sir Francis drake in a storage Bin and Queen elizabeth 1,  a old ship and atlas on picture and what appears to be stamps as well.  Its probably not worth much but it brought it to mind.

This is it other then mine is a huge picture of this and isnt stamps and mine dont have the bright colors.  The left and right pictures look like huge stamps but they arent.  There is no other stamps on my picture and this color isnt on my picture, The actuall picture is same other then mines bigger.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virgin-394a-MNH-Sir-Francis-Drake-Queen-Elizabeth-I-Sailing-Ship-Map-x6134-/...

Mines bigger and the colors are older looking and no center stamps and the pictures of sir francis and Queen Elizabeth are huge and look like stamps but not, and its in a old frame.  Do you guys think its worth any cashel flownious?

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2120 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Yes.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)
0 Likes