Highlighted
Feb 16 2010
By: Bullet_Ride474 Sackboy 452 posts

Game's Balance Has Been Ruined.

16 replies 80 views Edited Feb 16, 2010

FAL, Sniper, Steel Fist > All.

One good thing from it, grenades importance has lowered.

Uzi is a faster kill than AK47? Come ON ND.

Steel fist is 2 AK bullets + melee. THAT'S BULL**bleep**.

Sniper 1 hit kill I'm fine with ... a sniper shot to the chest will tear you to pieces in real life, and the one shot rebalances the ammo drop it saw recently.

All this adds up to an easier game for the (for lack of a better word) veterans of the game. Sorry, if you camp with a FAL you're practically garunteed a 4+ KDR.

AK47 is just easy to use now, Half Loaded isn't even a negative booster anymore.

The balance is ruined. Well **bleep**ing done ND. Hope you're proud.

Message 1 of 17 (80 Views)
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Re: Game's Balance Has Been Ruined.

Feb 16, 2010
Well because, Condor, 1.05 made the game garbage and ND needs to realize that.
Message Edited by GekkeKip_Be on 02-16-2010 11:12 AM
Message 2 of 17 (80 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Feb 16, 2010
I wish people wouldn't make new thread discussing what already exists in previous threads. Lets keep it in one place, its easier to track all the opinions when they're not spread out in a hundred different threads.
Message 3 of 17 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Feb 16, 2010
No, Naughty Dog needs to get it.
Message 4 of 17 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Feb 16, 2010
^ It's actually better than a thousand people asking when the PS Store updates but only by a smidgen.
Message 5 of 17 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Feb 16, 2010

GekkeKip_Be wrote:
No, Naughty Dog needs to get it.

Naughty Dog would get it easier if they didn't have search all over the forums. Keeping it together would help your cause better.

Message 6 of 17 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Feb 16, 2010
I'm having more fun with this update.
Message 7 of 17 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2740 posts

Feb 16, 2010

Dark__Gamer wrote:
Is it more fun because it's easier for you to get kills now?  That was my impression... I continued to be a poor player, but I get more kills than before.  It's fun for a little bit because you feel like a total badass, until you realize that they just lowered the bar.  The problem with the new balance is that skilled players have less incentive to play and unskilled ones have less incentive to improve.  It's like they raised the lower end of the curve without raising the roof to match...
Message 8 of 17 (80 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Feb 16, 2010

CaptainGillette wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:
Is it more fun because it's easier for you to get kills now?  That was my impression... I continued to be a poor player, but I get more kills than before.  It's fun for a little bit because you feel like a total badass, until you realize that they just lowered the bar.  The problem with the new balance is that skilled players have less incentive to play and unskilled ones have less incentive to improve.  It's like they raised the lower end of the curve without raising the roof to match...
well then you skilled players will have to learn to be skilled and avoid getting killed while killing them.

Message 9 of 17 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Feb 16, 2010

Dark__Gamer wrote:

CaptainGillette wrote:

Dark__Gamer wrote:
well then you skilled players will have to learn to be skilled and avoid getting killed while killing them.

So when you get skilled at something, you want it to just change instantly and have to relearn everything again?

IT BLOWS.

Message 10 of 17 (80 Views)
0 Likes