Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 01 2012
By: piedude1 Hekseville Citizen 324 posts

How good is it?

7 replies 335 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

It's alot of hype and I want to know, is it really the best game on PS3? Will it be like a movie, but I just have to press buttons? Does it have a good story? Will I be let down? Is the online like COD, but third person? I like games that have deep, very interesting stories, like Assassin's Creed or Fallout 3. Will I really feel for the characters or will it be like Naughty Bear, where I really didn't care about the teddy bear that I played as? I traded it with a friend and got AC 1. So, what I am saying is, is it worth almost $80 for them with all of the DLC?

Message 1 of 8 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: How good is it?

Oct 2, 2012

Oh. No one wants to respond. I guess it must not be that good since no one wants to talk about it. Just forget about this topic.

Message 2 of 8 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 4, 2012

You can get the first two games in a pack for like $30. Just buy it 

Message 3 of 8 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I think regards video games 'best' is a tricky word because obviously it's always down to opinions. It's very cinematic, absolutely beautiful looking infact. It's a linear game, but each area you go through is a decent size. I loved the story - so much so that in parts I was a little distracted by it my shooting was off LOL There is a lot of gunplay, a lot of exploring and a few puzzles. You absolutely will feel for the characters - possibly moreso than any other game.

The online, I haven't played COD so I can't help you with that comparison. It's great fun though, and there is a nice variety of gametypes so I think there is something to suit everyone pretty much.

Message 4 of 8 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Oct 4, 2012

This game  waste you alot amount of time and get you depressed once it starts not working and **bleep**

Message 5 of 8 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Oct 8, 2012

lol cant believe u are mentioning COD when it comes to uncharted. The story in uncharted series is pretty good.

Message 6 of 8 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 8, 2012
my uncharted wont even load chapter 3 campaign its a full blue screen with no detail ND wont reply, seems its happened to a few people I know in real life I guess to most players then
Give us new ranks! No? Ok. :smileysad:

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 7 of 8 (279 Views)
Gaming Beast
2231 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Just buy it, you'll love it.

Message 8 of 8 (268 Views)
0 Likes