Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2010
By: Orion92786 Splicer 88 posts

I've quit until 1.05 is removed, anyone else?

20 replies 66 views Edited Mar 1, 2010

1.05, in my opinion, ruined the first really great shooter, action game, and mulitplayer game to grace the consoles in a LONG time. i used to play this all the time, but since 1.05 i just find it unbearable. the new maps exacerbated the problem, with the flooded ruins being the worst. If you're going to make all the guns a near-instant kill, DON'T CREATE A LARGE, WIDE OPEN MAP! every time i spawn, i'm soon sniped by an AK across the map, and before the shooter even gets off 5 bullets, I'm dead. That is pathetic. So I quit. If they're going to turn a great game into a piece of **bleep**, I'm not going to play. Until they either remove 1.05 or use 1.06 to somehow fix the errors, I'm gone. anyone else quit?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4266 posts

Re: I've quit until 1.05 is removed, anyone else?

Mar 1, 2010

http://www.naughtydog.com/ has a blog post up called "In the works...". Read that one and you see that Naughty Dog's still listening to us.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Mar 1, 2010

Nope, still having fun! ^_^

----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (66 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 1, 2010

i'm glad they're working on it, because I've been playing this game since the beta periods, so it's not so easy to switch between one dominant playstyle i've developed that worked and suddenly become a camper, which is necessary to stay alive with a 2.0 or higher. hell, it's hard enough to break even without camping in this hell. if you're still having fun, i can only assume one of two things: 1) you started recently enough that it wasn't a drastic change for you, or 2) you are one of the camping noobs that is such a terrible shot that they needed the damage upped.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Mar 1, 2010

Orion92786 wrote:

1.05, in my opinion, ruined the first really great shooter, action game, and mulitplayer game to grace the consoles in a LONG time. i used to play this all the time, but since 1.05 i just find it unbearable. the new maps exacerbated the problem, with the flooded ruins being the worst. If you're going to make all the guns a near-instant kill, DON'T CREATE A LARGE, WIDE OPEN MAP! every time i spawn, i'm soon sniped by an AK across the map, and before the shooter even gets off 5 bullets, I'm dead. That is pathetic. So I quit. If they're going to turn a great game into a piece of **bleep**, I'm not going to play. Until they either remove 1.05 or use 1.06 to somehow fix the errors, I'm gone. anyone else quit?

Well your obviously doing something wrong.

Do you not take cover? Stand and shoot in an open area? Try and get "run and gun" kills?

Orion92786 wrote:

i'm glad they're working on it, because I've been playing this game since the beta periods, so it's not so easy to switch between one dominant playstyle i've developed that worked and suddenly become a camper, which is necessary to stay alive with a 2.0 or higher. hell, it's hard enough to break even without camping in this hell. if you're still having fun, i can only assume one of two things: 1) you started recently enough that it wasn't a drastic change for you, or 2) you are one of the camping noobs that is such a terrible shot that they needed the damage upped.

I'm still having fun and...

1) I havent been playing since beta, but I have been playing since the release date.

2) I dont camp - don't have the patience & it just seems like no fun at all

I guess the reason is that I accept change and don't **bleep** because somethings too hard :'( ...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Mar 1, 2010
1.05 is awesome!!! I'm loving it, everyone dies so much faster now and you get so much more medals its great.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3233 posts

Mar 1, 2010

Richard_X wrote:
1.05 is awesome!!! I'm loving it, everyone dies so much faster now and you get so much more medals its great.

LIVESTREAMING The Last of Us and Uncharted 3!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (66 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1251 posts

Mar 2, 2010

1. i'm still playing and i'm fine with the update

2. obviously you haven't been paying attention to the forums lately because hundreds of people have already made threads like this and enough people have said that they're quitting the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Mar 2, 2010

heres the thing, according to the poll results a huge majority of players preferred 1.05.  u kno, u probably just suck because oof the updaate or just suck even more.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Mar 2, 2010

NO. NO. Just get used to 1.05 if that's not too hard. Before 1.05 I was doing fine, getting first in every match. After 1.05 it was hard but everyone sucked. After I got used to it it's just like normal except I think I've gotten better, and reached a high kill limit to like 62 in plunder.

MP006's stat card is unavailable because his stats are too good to be put on a normal stat card.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes