Splicer
73 posts

Re: Naughty Dog confirm new skins on the PlayStation Blog!

Jan 22, 2010
Then you can just leave alphadog. No offense but if a few skins ruin the game for you that much you should probably play something else to begin with. They aren't going to cater to the whims and demands of the people who don't like change, or certain things being added. It may pull more people into the game, which is good for the community, but if you quit because you can't get used to some aliens and zapper boy running around then I kind of feel sorry for you. Oh well. Good luck and happy gaming elsewhere.
Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again! - Tenth Doctor
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Zack_Sparda
Message 81 of 167 (86 Views)
Gaming Beast
2208 posts

Jan 22, 2010

Zack_Sparda wrote:
Then you can just leave alphadog. No offense but if a few skins ruin the game for you that much you should probably play something else to begin with. They aren't going to cater to the whims and demands of the people who don't like change, or certain things being added. It may pull more people into the game, which is good for the community, but if you quit because you can't get used to some aliens and zapper boy running around then I kind of feel sorry for you. Oh well. Good luck and happy gaming elsewhere.

Hey! That's the most awesomest character in video games your talking about!

# 1 Zelda fan.

Message 82 of 167 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Jan 22, 2010

Zack_Sparda wrote:

That sounds familiar...

top-gun908 wrote:

People need to get over it. If a couple of skins are going to ruin the whole game for you then you shouldn't be playing the game anyway. 

^ Posted that in another thread. Regardless, glad someone shares my opinion. 

Message Edited by top-gun908 on 01-22-2010 02:41 PM

-D3ATH R3CON-
Message 83 of 167 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jan 22, 2010

top-gun908 wrote:

Zack_Sparda wrote:

That sounds familiar...

top-gun908 wrote:

People need to get over it. If a couple of skins are going to ruin the whole game for you then you shouldn't be playing the game anyway. 

^ Posted that in another thread. Regardless, glad someone shares my opinion. 

Message Edited by top-gun908 on 01-22-2010 02:41 PM

Uh oh you caught me. Yeah I do actually share your opinion. I've sadly had to put up with a lot of bs at the hands of Sony Computer Entertainment, so I'm used to these tactics by now. IE: Star Wars Galaxies and the NGE. Yippie.. *sigh*

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again! - Tenth Doctor
Message 84 of 167 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2208 posts

Jan 22, 2010

Zack_Sparda wrote:

Uh oh you caught me. Yeah I do actually share your opinion. I've sadly had to put up with a lot of bs at the hands of Sony Computer Entertainment, so I'm used to these tactics by now. IE: Star Wars Galaxies and the NGE. Yippie.. *sigh*

What's the NGE?

# 1 Zelda fan.

Message 85 of 167 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5266 posts

Jan 22, 2010

I'm still going to buy this, even if the complainers are still acting like immature 5 year olds, actually that adds to one of the reasons to get them in the first place.

Zack_Sparda wrote:

^ Agreed. Get over it or stop playing the game if you despise it so much.

Message Edited by tack129 on 01-22-2010 12:47 PM
Message 86 of 167 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3022 posts

Jan 22, 2010

Zack_Sparda wrote:
I totally agree with everything that Zack here has said. I have owned every single one of these games and the dlc for each of theses and played each one to death and enjoyed each one. Having characters from other games was a smart move on Naughty Dogs part. Not only does it say "Look we support our parent company and the other companies that have helped us" but it also makes everyone single fan from those games look over and say "Yeah I know that guy. He kicks serious ass and I get to play as him in another game. I'm totally buying this!". I for one will gladly hand over 5 bucks for 7 new skins from other PS3 games. Games are a world where we are meant to imagine the impossible and being able to do that as your favorite hero or villain is a big part of why games are the biggest entertainment faction out there. On a side note I have told all my friends at school about UC2 having these skins and not a single one was apposed to it. They all thought it was the most kick ass thing they had ever heard of

sackperson_cool Trophy Card
Message 87 of 167 (86 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Jan 22, 2010
New Game Enchancements. Its really another discussion altogether but brief rundown is, Star Wars Galaxies you had 32 Professions, counting a Jedi class which was unlockable after you did over hours and hours of work. We're talking possibly hundreds of hours or more to unlock the Jedi Class. One day Sony Computer Entertainment and LucasArts decided the game was too complex, so they cut the 32 Professions down to 8, and made Jedi a starting class so all you had to do to be one was click a button. I played for a little while after these "Enhancements" and then promptly dropped the game like the turd it had become. Smiley Tongue
Message 88 of 167 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2208 posts

Jan 22, 2010

Zack_Sparda wrote:
New Game Enchancements. Its really another discussion altogether but brief rundown is, Star Wars Galaxies you had 32 Professions, counting a Jedi class which was unlockable after you did over hours and hours of work. We're talking possibly hundreds of hours or more to unlock the Jedi Class. One day Sony Computer Entertainment and LucasArts decided the game was too complex, so they cut the 32 Professions down to 8, and made Jedi a starting class so all you had to do to be one was click a button. I played for a little while after these "Enhancements" and then promptly dropped the game like the turd it had become. Smiley Tongue

Wow, but these skins are nowhere near as bad as that. They aren't selling the Marco Polo or Skelzor skin.
# 1 Zelda fan.

Message 89 of 167 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Jan 22, 2010
To get away from the whole "skins own/skins suck" debate, does anyone know if the skins will actually have vocal lines?

-D3ATH R3CON-
Message 90 of 167 (86 Views)
0 Likes