Fender Bender
3756 posts

Re: Only quitters complain about the new patch!!! Thank you Naughty Dog!!!

Nov 1, 2009
Now that I think of it, this penalty BS is stupid. They should've added the feature to join an already started game. I'd rather have that than getting punished for no reason.
Message 51 of 57 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Nov 1, 2009

THEHAMSMUGGLER SAID:

Have you guys tried not quitting? That's a pretty simple solution to the problem. As for the people with crappy connections, sucks to be you but it's your problem not ND's. The world doesn't revolve around you, quit being selfish.  

You're being selfish yourself. Judging by what you said you would be doing the same thing if you were the one with the crappy connection.

MATT_VT_SCHLO1 SAID:

Tell me we all havent seen those Level 39 dudes quitting right before losing, so as to not affect their stats? That had to stop... 

I get that you're not ignoring those that have legitimate complaints, just saying that it doesn't affect your stats negatively if you lose. Unless you're talking ranked games.

MIDNIGHTOWL SAID:

has anyone noticed there's about 4 regular champions of the awesome new policy? I think the internets need to be split up because they are all....KINGS OF THE INTERNET!!!

lolwut

Message 52 of 57 (28 Views)
Sackboy
473 posts

Nov 1, 2009
...it's a running joke that I seem to be the only one perpetuating.
Message 53 of 57 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Nov 1, 2009

t3haxle wrote:

THEHAMSMUGGLER SAID:

Have you guys tried not quitting? That's a pretty simple solution to the problem. As for the people with crappy connections, sucks to be you but it's your problem not ND's. The world doesn't revolve around you, quit being selfish.  

You're being selfish yourself. Judging by what you said you would be doing the same thing if you were the one with the crappy connection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be doing what exactly? Lagging out?

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TheHamSmuggler
Message 54 of 57 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Nov 1, 2009

I'm pretty sure he meant not playing because, for the greater good, you felt it best to stay away...how chivalrous of you.

Message 55 of 57 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Nov 1, 2009

MidnightOwl wrote:

I'm pretty sure he meant not playing because, for the greater good, you felt it best to stay away...how chivalrous of you.

But I never said that now did I. I simply said stop whining about your(not you I mean people in general)problem expecting others to cater to your every whim.
Message Edited by TheHamSmuggler on 10-31-2009 10:07 PM
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TheHamSmuggler
Message 56 of 57 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
473 posts

Nov 1, 2009
I think he felt that you implied that, if you weren't unfortunate enough to be disconnected from PSN every so often, and therefore incurred a penalty, you're probably be upset.
Message 57 of 57 (28 Views)
0 Likes