Fender Bender
3247 posts

Re: So I walk into Blockbuster today...

Mar 25, 2010

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

If so many of you are so unhappy with ND and Uncharted 2 right now, why are you guys always on the forums complaining about it? You can only say so much and after a while everybody starts to sound like a broken record. Either you don't play it, wait until the next update or find another game to play already.

Because despite the last 2 updates ruining the game, we still love UC2 and hope that it will someday soon to being fun and balanced again. If people didn't consistently voice their opinion/complaints, nothing would ever change. I am not playing, waiting for the next major update to fix things, and am playing many other games currently that I'm enjoying.

If you are offended by people's complaints, then simply don't view those specific topics.

pdiss88 wrote:

Triplewreck, I think the most shocking part of this story is that you still shop at Blockbuster.

lol I'd hardly say I "shop" at Blockbuster. I Netflix all my movies, and while GameFly was okay for a couple months I found it to be more convenient to rent my games locally. 

NasmanX wrote:

triple did you even rent games from blockbuster or anything or did you just go to take a pic and post a useless picture just ot try and make a point?  I should go to any store get the Stack of Modernwarefare 2s, MGS4, KZ2, World at war, Modern warefare 1, Littlebigplanet, and i gurantee you most of the time i will atleast find 5 copies of each.

....yes. I was returning a game I had rented and as I walked by the used game table they had setup I noticed the five UC2's sitting in the small PS3 row. Nothing more, nothing less. I think it's hilarious how people are freaking out about it.
I doubt you can go into any BB and find 5 used copies of all the games you listen in a similar situation that I did, but that's besides the point. 

Message 71 of 103 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

Mar 26, 2010

Yeah, the several dozen GotY awards Naughty Dog received for Uncharted 2 told me to tell you all that they said, "Hello."

Message 72 of 103 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Mar 26, 2010
It amazes me how crazy people get over the multiplayer in this game, lol. Uncharted 2 is still one of the best games available at the moment (singleplayer AND multiplayer), and it just amuses me how some of you basically spit on it now.

I haven't played the online in a couple weeks, but that was just because of Final Fantasy XIII - which I got the Platinum for yesterday. So I plan on starting up the online again soon. I still enjoy the game - both before and after the update.

But I've come to realize people are so fickle about things. Maybe I just have lower standards than other people. :-/
----------------------------------------------------

Message 73 of 103 (132 Views)
Splicer
86 posts

Mar 26, 2010

Its starting to get boring imo. im going to be playing some other ps3 here in a bit.

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 74 of 103 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Mar 26, 2010

TheGlue29 wrote:

Yeah, the several dozen GotY awards Naughty Dog received for Uncharted 2 told me to tell you all that they said, "Hello."

They told me that they won the GOTY award for the single player and if Multiplayer counted it was before 1.05.

Message 75 of 103 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Mar 26, 2010
Who cares it's a game. all games go through this no matter how good the game is.
Message 76 of 103 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 26, 2010

Dark__Gamer wrote:
Who cares it's a game. all games go through this no matter how good the game is.

...um no? The other other major game that I can think of that has gone through something similar is Resistance 2, and the developers apologized for ruining the MP and failing their fans/community.

Message 77 of 103 (132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

Mar 28, 2010

MarvelAlex wrote:

TheGlue29 wrote:

They told me that they won the GOTY award for the single player and if Multiplayer counted it was before 1.05.

Well then you should definitely move on.  

Message 78 of 103 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Mar 28, 2010

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

If so many of you are so unhappy with ND and Uncharted 2 right now, why are you guys always on the forums complaining about it? You can only say so much and after a while everybody starts to sound like a broken record. Either you don't play it, wait until the next update or find another game to play already.

Once again lady-cha0s cuts straight to the point with a simple, elegant, and intelligent post

Kudos, and thank you for being a sobering voice of reason in an otherwise (mostly) vast wasteland of a forum

I am playing for fun, anyone remember fun ?!
Message 79 of 103 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Mar 28, 2010

TheGlue29 wrote:

MarvelAlex wrote:

TheGlue29 wrote:

Well then you should definitely move on.  

I did. A long time ago. 

Message 80 of 103 (132 Views)
0 Likes