Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2748 posts

Re: THE BIG DEBATE: Who looks hotter Chloe or Elena

Jul 16, 2009

I kinda like that old man.... :smileytongue:

Seriously I aint going low enough to answer this question..

Photobucket
Message 31 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Jul 16, 2009

from a girls point of view i would say Elena is prettier. Chloe is a **bleep**  

Message 32 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Jul 16, 2009

Elena for me, Chloe has the better rear though...

"Game development is a form of art – it should be done for passion and not for the quick buck."
Message 33 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Jul 16, 2009

Ken92JP wrote:
I vote for Sully.

LOL   Hmm...this seems to be one of the biggest debates ever. Well Chloe has the way nicer body composition and voice, but not such a nice face. If you had remebered the Uncharted 2 reveal back in the January GameInformer issue, in that concept art for Chloe, definitely a win. But Elena's real-life counterpart (Emily Rose) is better looking by a lot than Chloe's real life counterpart (Claudia Black). And also Elena's face is better looking than Chloe's by far, haha. Anyways, I'm not gonna pick or take sides. I think......I'll just pick Sully. LOL Or the old guy from the trailer. LOL

Translation for those who arent from the hood of New York City

As an alternative to an adjective to describe a scene of surreal excitement, intense action, unexpected twists, or when something goes down, special terms and phrases are used after "Ooohhh!!!!!!", names of places in New York City especially BROOKLYN!!!!! and places within Brooklyn.
Message 34 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Jul 16, 2009

LOL   Hmm...this seems to be one of the biggest debates ever. Well Chloe has the way nicer body composition and voice, but not such a nice face. If you had remebered the Uncharted 2 reveal back in the January GameInformer issue, in that concept art for Chloe, definitely a win. But Elena's real-life counterpart (Emily Rose) is better looking by a lot than Chloe's real life counterpart (Claudia Black). And also Elena's face is better looking than Chloe's by far, haha. Anyways, I'm not gonna pick or take sides. I think......I'll just pick Sully. LOL Or the old guy from the trailer. LOL

I think Elena has the better voice

Message 35 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2950 posts

Jul 20, 2009

VIP_MVP_18 wrote:

Ken92JP wrote:
I vote for Sully.

I agree with this, although I like the face of Chloe and her accent (I love the British/Australian accent). I must say that Emily Rose looks better in real life. And I prefer her face now rather than the GI issue.
Message 36 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1366 posts

Jul 22, 2009

Elena was last years model, its all Chloe now.

Message 37 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 25, 2009
Chloe....duh...
Message 38 of 40 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts