Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010

Trainwreck, if you don;t know how to get closer into enemies in this update , don't just comlplain because you can't go to him. You CAN! If someone is camping, just throw a grenade at him. If someone is using the FAL, use it! Everybody have the same chance to kill each other , there's no reason to complain.

 

You can avoid the FAL by taking cover once you hear it shooting at you, i did this the last match i played and it worked, don't reply that you can't. If you move while the FAL is shooting at you, not all the 3 shots in the bursts get into you so you have a better chance to hide from the one who's shooting at you.

 

And stop the KDR thingm it's not necessary that you should have a 5.0 KDR to have respect. Even if you're horrible , you have the right to say if you like it or not! It's not the numbers that tell you!

 

I played a game yesterday and got as many kills as i got before the patch, but the one extra thing that i reallyloved is the new medals and their appearance!I nearly get double the amount of money now thanks to the medals!

 

All in all, this is a great change and a good update if not the best one. And yes, i was here since the BETA and can adopt to the game. It's your tactics and how you play that counts, even if someone's camping, you can still defeat him. Also another tip, play plunder. It's impossible that the whole team will be camping! So as i said there are many things to help you avoid the camping. It's not a " Big "thing to let ND change the health.




Message 61 of 86 (90 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2010
Offline
87 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010
Haha I just love people who are trying to justify the terrible patch.

How about you stop licking ND's ass?
Message 62 of 86 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/13/2009
Offline
152 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Trainwreck, if you don;t know how to get closer into enemies in this update , don't just comlplain because you can't go to him. You CAN! If someone is camping, just throw a grenade at him. If someone is using the FAL, use it! Everybody have the same chance to kill each other , there's no reason to complain.

 

You can avoid the FAL by taking cover once you hear it shooting at you, i did this the last match i played and it worked, don't reply that you can't. If you move while the FAL is shooting at you, not all the 3 shots in the bursts get into you so you have a better chance to hide from the one who's shooting at you.

 

And stop the KDR thingm it's not necessary that you should have a 5.0 KDR to have respect. Even if you're horrible , you have the right to say if you like it or not! It's not the numbers that tell you!

 

I played a game yesterday and got as many kills as i got before the patch, but the one extra thing that i reallyloved is the new medals and their appearance!I nearly get double the amount of money now thanks to the medals!

 

All in all, this is a great change and a good update if not the best one. And yes, i was here since the BETA and can adopt to the game. It's your tactics and how you play that counts, even if someone's camping, you can still defeat him. Also another tip, play plunder. It's impossible that the whole team will be camping! So as i said there are many things to help you avoid the camping. It's not a " Big "thing to let ND change the health.


everyone has an equal chance?Cuz they lowered the skills needed for this game. Killing campers isn't as easy as throwing a gernade. most the time they move out of the way of a gernade or kill you before hand. Also plunder is a team thing. Death matches isn't. Death matches just require you to kill and that's the goal. I play this game to kill and have people try to kill me. Plunder there's an alternative goal here. In order to win you need to score points which is a team effort. I'm not a team player lol . so i don't like doing plunder. I also like how you say yer going to "adopt."

Message Edited by Karasu474 on 02-17-2010 05:16 AM
Message 63 of 86 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2010
Offline
87 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010

anoDon't waste your time with Shadow-Man_4

He's just another bad kid.

 

Message 64 of 86 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/01/2009
Offline
341 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010

GekkeKip_Be wrote:
Haha I just love people who are trying to justify the terrible patch.

How about you stop licking ND's ass?

How about you stop complaining and get better at the game? It's not as bad as people are trying to make it out to be.


Message 65 of 86 (90 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/20/2008
Offline
229 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010

i still get Positive K/D with the patch. I dont know what people are crying about.  I.......Uhhh......."adapted" to it

 

 

idk though, i mite be trash considering i have a 1.3 k/d.

 

 

PS3(w00tabulous)- U2, PJM, PJS
360 (Soulgrinder609)- L4D2, Serious Sam HD, Borderlands.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - w00tabulous
Message 66 of 86 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/13/2009
Offline
152 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010

xAce_Prodigyx wrote:

GekkeKip_Be wrote:
Haha I just love people who are trying to justify the terrible patch.

How about you stop licking ND's ass?

How about you stop complaining and get better at the game? It's not as bad as people are trying to make it out to be.


It's nto that this is harder really to the people who were already doing decent or well. It's just more boring because things are a lot easier. ALSO matches end WAY too fricking quickly which i think sucks . They should up the score to like 70-100 deaths. Would prolly only take 10 minutes or so to get up to 100.

Message 67 of 86 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/20/2008
Offline
229 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010

xAce_Prodigyx wrote:

GekkeKip_Be wrote:
Haha I just love people who are trying to justify the terrible patch.

How about you stop licking ND's ass?

How about you stop complaining and get better at the game? It's not as bad as people are trying to make it out to be.


NO!
ITS NOT FAIR! 
NOW I SUCK COMPARED TO EVERYONE!  ND LISTENED TO ALL THE NOOBS WHO WERE COMPLAINING, NONE OF THE GOOD PLAYERS WERE COMPLAINING!
thank you sir,
excellent post was excellent
Kudos

 

PS3(w00tabulous)- U2, PJM, PJS
360 (Soulgrinder609)- L4D2, Serious Sam HD, Borderlands.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - w00tabulous
Message 68 of 86 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2010
Offline
87 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010

 

Hey Ace way to miss the point.

 

The game has become easier, more noob friendly (good news for people like you) and a shallow CoD clone. Is it so hard to ask for some skill in the game? Are you really that reluctant to play more and become better?

 

 

 

Thanks for ruining this great game, casual. 
Message Edited by GekkeKip_Be on 02-17-2010 05:32 AM
Message 69 of 86 (90 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/07/2009
Offline
113 posts
 

Re: The Game has Changed, Change with It

Feb 17, 2010

Trainwreck, if you don;t know how to get closer into enemies in this update , don't just comlplain because you can't go to him. You CAN! If someone is camping, just throw a grenade at him. If someone is using the FAL, use it! Everybody have the same chance to kill each other , there's no reason to complain.

 

You can avoid the FAL by taking cover once you hear it shooting at you, i did this the last match i played and it worked, don't reply that you can't. If you move while the FAL is shooting at you, not all the 3 shots in the bursts get into you so you have a better chance to hide from the one who's shooting at you.

 

And stop the KDR thingm it's not necessary that you should have a 5.0 KDR to have respect. Even if you're horrible , you have the right to say if you like it or not! It's not the numbers that tell you!

 

I played a game yesterday and got as many kills as i got before the patch, but the one extra thing that i reallyloved is the new medals and their appearance!I nearly get double the amount of money now thanks to the medals!

 

All in all, this is a great change and a good update if not the best one. And yes, i was here since the BETA and can adopt to the game. It's your tactics and how you play that counts, even if someone's camping, you can still defeat him. Also another tip, play plunder. It's impossible that the whole team will be camping! So as i said there are many things to help you avoid the camping. It's not a " Big "thing to let ND change the health.

 

Why?! Why do you find it so hard to understand? Why are you trying to give him tips when he is clearly a far superior player to you? Why dont you understand how horribly unbalanced this game now is because of the update, hell he even spelled it out in the very first post in depth and you STILL dont understand. My god, there is no hope for noobs, there really isnt.

Message Edited by Mckeeever on 02-17-2010 09:30 AM
Message Edited by Mckeeever on 02-17-2010 09:31 AM
Message 70 of 86 (90 Views)