Sep 20 2012
By: NFS-P-s-n- Lombax Warrior 111 posts

UNCHARTED 2 NEW UPDATES OMG!?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 412 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

Only kidding, seriously though there needs to be new updates, for us players who casually play U3, but seriously love U2 and spend the majority of our gameplay hours there. I know what everyone is thinking, (great another U2 nut who is only saying it for the sake of it) But NO, seriously I do love the game, it is my favourite as I mention below and the only game I now have played for the last 5 months straight daily! I'd hate to see it completely die out, the good thing is any updates would if anything increase the player base getting people from other games joining and uncharted 3 players would still play u3 a hell of a lot more as theupdates would continue with both! Makes sense!

@EvangM and @Arne

Uncharted 2 is my favourite game by far for THE LAST 3 YEARS and seriously needs some updates doing though! It has been said a billion and twelve times FGS! I'm feeling ignored, I have asked this for the last 6months, via your support pages and directly on posts and oto developers, without a single response that i've seen to my knowledge

Even a 2  x cash days to let everyone know that changes are coming, like DLC content which goes without saying that the majority of players will even without any notice buy immediately as there are still tens of thousands solid players that play hours and hours a day for years straight even though lots of  them are the highest rank  of 80, seeking something new or interesting with the game, no wonder lots of peoples spare time has gone into finding the wierdest and funniest shocking glitches.

I myself am a level 60, with $68million and seriously bored and don't see the point in ranking up alongside many others, if there is no future to be maintained in the game, we need 2 x cash for even a week or anything and possibly a new LAB, which can easily be done like for example RPG's or grenades/hammers etc... PLEASE DO SOME UPDATES DEVELOPERS, or at the very least fix some little petty glitches that users get into and can shoot through walls with to cheat. PLEASE! ;O

@EvangM and @Arne

I have deep respect for you two guys as you help anyone and everyone whenever you possibly can, but for people like me who ask at every opportunity for some U2 UPDATES! I feel kinda ignored and just don't feel the support anymore. :smileysad:

I mean when it comes to U3, everyone takes part and is responded to as that is the sales focus for DLC's I guess, but U2 still has a lot more potential left in it, DLC's need to be put it, and will be bought regardless of price (decent obv).

Please do not add this to your trash bin list, I deeply would love some changes alongside thousands more. :smileyhappy:

I will continue to keep on keep on asking until something is done hehe! =)

PLEASE SPEAD THE MESSAGE, BACK ME UP HERE PEOPLE. 

@Eric-ND

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. :smileysad:

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (412 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 2 NEW UPDATES OMG!?

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

I have here my two consoles PS3 , my and another of my son, and two games equal Uncharted3e two Uncharted2, outside the other 30 games, but one game Uncharted 2 the best of all. The day that terminate once the bracket will go down in history. I support you, and have a lot more fans here in Brazil, playing with me daily for almost two years. This game despite having no more updates, is much disputed dynamic, a game is never the same as another, and no doubt is much more balanced disputes, with rare exceptions of players who stand out for playing with higher quality. Uncharted 2 will enter, or better, is history within the games ... even the creators have abandoned it for financial reasons. They are losing money, just make a search among players, and will discover that launch new DLCs with improvements, many will buy, myself, will be the first ...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (397 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 2 NEW UPDATES OMG!?

Sep 24, 2012
Hey what's up guys? I love U2 and I have a random question. Will naughty dog be releasing anniversary drake again this year? I started playing U2 on October 19th, 2010!!! I almost got him.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)
0 Likes